He "wept with joy" when Donald Trump was elected president

Trump sycophants are funny people, Trump wouldn't allow them even near him but so long as they worship him all is well in trumpworld. One wonders if lying isn't the key? Five thousand lies and counting and they still believe. LOL

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder
On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

"America — with its decaying infrastructure, its third-world public transit, its shrinking labor market, its evaporating middle class, its expanding gulf between rich and poor, its heartless health insurance system, its mindless indifference to a dying ecology, its predatory credit agencies, its looming Social Security collapse, its interminable war, its metastasizing national debt and all the social pathologies that gave it a degenerate imbecile and child-abducting sadist as its president — remains the only developed economy in the world that believes it wrong to use civic wealth for civic goods. Its absurdly engorged military budget diverts hundreds of billions of dollars a year from the public weal to those who profit from the military-industrial complex. Its plutocratic policies and libertarian ethos are immune to all appeals of human solidarity. It towers over the world, but promises secure shelter only to the fortunate few." David Bentley Hart

"Cold, grasping, bleak, graceless, and dull; unctuous, sleek, pitiless, and crass; a pallid vulgarian floating through life on clouds of acrid cologne and trailed by a vanguard of fawning divorce lawyers, the devil is probably eerily similar to Donald Trump—though perhaps just a little nicer."

A Person You Flee At Parties | David Bentley Hart
giphy.gif

Quiet? He has been heard quite a bit. Where have you been?

He was also turned down for the solicitor generals job..
He sounds like he has issues
Sounds like he is jealous of his wife’s renown . If he agreed, then the press wouldn’t give him the time of day.
Huh? Why would you say that? There is no evidence to support what you just said. In fact, he only kept as quiet as he has out of respect for his wife.

I was just watching the interview with Mr. Kellyanne Conway.

He refers to himself that way.

He said when Trump was elected he "wept with joy". At Trump's election and his wife's role.

Now,

two years later,

he said he's changed his mind.

He said he saw Trump as the "lessor of two evils". He said he was wrong.

And remember, this is a guy who went after Bill Clinton for being above the law and lying about his "bj".

Are there any other Republicans who feel that way on the USMB or are they still chugging the Kool-aid?

You don't weep for joy when the lesser of two evils wins.
You do if you don't know at the time of the election. Isn't that obvious?

Unless you are lying, which is always a strong possibility with a liberal, it is obvious from your OP, that he did "know" that, at the time of the election.

THus, his statements make no sense.

He said when Trump was elected he "wept with joy". At Trump's election and his wife's role.

Now,

two years later,

And remember, this is a guy who went after Bill Clinton for being above the law and lying about his "bj".

Are there any other Republicans who feel that way on the USMB or are they still chugging the Kool-aid?

Unless you are lying, which is always a strong possibility with a liberal, it is obvious from your OP, that he did "know" that, at the time of the election.

Hilarious! For Republicans lying is a “certainty“.

Now,

two years later,

Yes, I'm still chugging the Kool Aid:

Here's the recipe:

Trump Kool Aid:

1 Gal Liberal Tears
1 Cup of Booming Economy
1 Cup Low Minority Unemployment
1 Tablespoon American Greatness
1. Tablespoon Education
1 Teaspoon National Pride
1 Teaspoon International Respect
1 Teaspoon Lower taxes

Place all ingredients in a 0bama EO free bowl. Chill, serve, prosper.
If only your recipe didn't cuddle and separate so much. It also has a bitter taste of racism and fear.

Now,

two years later,

Here's the recipe:

Trump Kool Aid:

1 Gal Liberal Tears
1 Cup of Booming Economy
1. Tablespoon Education
1 Teaspoon Lower taxes

Trump Kool Aid:

1 Gal Liberal Tears - of laughter
1 Cup of Booming Economy - thanks Obama
1 Cup Low Minority Unemployment - thanks Obama
1 Tablespoon American Greatness - I remember when we were the leader of the free world
1. Tablespoon Education - Republicans think college is bad for America
1 Teaspoon National Pride - You mean white nationalist pride
1 Teaspoon International Respect - gone. Now Trump is laughed at in the UN
1 Teaspoon Lower taxes - for billionaires. For everyone else? Not so much.

There, now it's been updated.

Now THAT is a real example of mindless Kool Aid drinking.

Racism is the best thing to happen to this country in decades?
According to Liberal group think.......Yes ...... :cool:
So your answer is yes.

Thought so.
This one has to either be a plant, someone who enjoys messing with this board, or the stupidest MF on the planet. If he's the latter, then he really would willing drink poisoned kool-aid if trump told him to. Or even kill someone if trump told him to. He probably wants that van that the guy who sent the pipe bombs owned so he could advertise his worship of him to everyone.

This one has to either be a plant, someone who enjoys messing with this board, or the stupidest MF on the planet. If he's the latter, then he really would willing drink poisoned kool-aid if trump told him to. Or even kill someone if trump told him to. He probably wants that van that the guy who sent the pipe bombs owned so he could advertise his worship of him to everyone.
Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:
He is one of the single most selfish people on the planet and if you're too blind to see it, then that's your problem. He.s a disgusting liar and if you think he gives two shits about you, then you're not only delusional, you're willfully ignorant.
Let me ask you this, if he told you to either kill yourself or someone else to prove your love for him, would you do it? Would you be like the guy who said he would shoot his sister in the face if she didn't support him?
Also, how do you explain how he has disrespected the fallen veterans by not showing up at either of the cemeteries? And especially the one that is actually here, and in the very same town he is in? He hasn't gone to any of the combat zones to see the soldiers there, something every other president has done, and all of the other presidents also placed a wreath on the tomb of the unknown soldier which is in the same town he is in. He said he was too busy with phone calls. He probably was catching up with Hannity and being told what to say in the next few days.
He's a total disgrace to this country and all of the world leaders know he's nothing but a joke. And even the dictators he so adores knows he's weak and will pretty much do what they want if they stroke his bloated ego.
If that's the kind of person you want to adore, have at it, but the rest of us want a strong leader who really does have this countries best interest at heart. This egomaniac only has his own best interest at heart and you're really too pathetic to see it.

ETA: He hates Muslims, so you're a traitor to your own kind.

Last edited:
He is one of the single most selfish people on the planet and if you're too blind to see it, then that's your problem. He.s a disgusting liar and if you think he gives two shits about you, then you're not only delusional, you're willfully ignorant.
Let me ask you this, if he told you to either kill yourself or someone else to prove your love for him, would you do it? Would you be like the guy who said he would shoot his sister in the face if she didn't support him?
Also, how do you explain how he has disrespected the fallen veterans by not showing up at either of the cemeteries? And especially the one that is actually here, and in the very same town he is in? He hasn't gone to any of the combat zones to see the soldiers there, something every other president has done, and all of the other presidents also placed a wreath on the tomb of the unknown soldier which is in the same town he is in. He said he was too busy with phone calls. He probably was catching up with Hannity and being told what to say in the next few days.
He's a total disgrace to this country and all of the world leaders know he's nothing but a joke. And even the dictators he so adores knows he's weak and will pretty much do what they want if they stroke his bloated ego.
If that's the kind of person you want to adore, have at it, but the rest of us want a strong leader who really does have this countries best interest at heart. This egomaniac only has his own best interest at heart and you're really too pathetic to see it.
So sad that you are too blind to see what a magnificent leader we have in Pres. Trump.

He is honest and truthful, kinda like a modern day George Washington. ... :cool:

So sad that you are too blind to see what a magnificent leader we have in Pres. Trump.

He is honest and truthful, kinda like a modern day George Washington. ... :cool:
You are the blind one and I see that you haven't answered even one of my questions. He's a well known liar and a cheat and is despised by the majority of the people in this country. Honesty and truthfulness is not even in his vocabulary but you are the blind one.
Answer my questions so I'll see how devoted you are to him. Would you kill yourself or someone else if he told you to? Why didn't he go to the tomb of the unknown soldier? Why hasn't he gone to the combat zones to meet with the soldiers? Why has he lied about just about everything in the past two years that are verifiable facts? Why? Why? Why? Why are you as a Muslim so blinded by him when he has clearly and frequently said how much he hates Muslims?
I think you're just a sad little troll who only comes here to stir up shit and tries to see how many replies you can get to your craziness. I remember the replies to you about the strong women and I saw what others think of you. And I notice that not many bother to reply to you because they know you're either a troll or just batshit crazy. So keep on posting your adoration for that bloated orange piece of human filth if it makes you feel good, but I'm done with you because you make my IQ drop to caveman levels like yours is and it hurts my head. Good luck with your delusions and maybe one of these days we'll be reading about you where you try to kill those who trump hates. I wouldn't be surprised. And guess what? He'll blame it on you being a Muslim and take none of the credit for your madness that he created.

Now,

two years later,

Here's the recipe:

Trump Kool Aid:

1 Gal Liberal Tears
1 Cup of Booming Economy
1. Tablespoon Education
1 Teaspoon Lower taxes

Trump Kool Aid:

1 Gal Liberal Tears - of laughter
1 Cup of Booming Economy - thanks Obama
1 Cup Low Minority Unemployment - thanks Obama
1 Tablespoon American Greatness - I remember when we were the leader of the free world
1. Tablespoon Education - Republicans think college is bad for America
1 Teaspoon National Pride - You mean white nationalist pride
1 Teaspoon International Respect - gone. Now Trump is laughed at in the UN
1 Teaspoon Lower taxes - for billionaires. For everyone else? Not so much.

There, now it's been updated.

Now THAT is a real example of mindless Kool Aid drinking.
It was. But I fixed it. Now it's honest and truthful.

You are the blind one and I see that you haven't answered even one of my questions. He's a well known liar and a cheat and is despised by the majority of the people in this country. Honesty and truthfulness is not even in his vocabulary but you are the blind one.
Answer my questions so I'll see how devoted you are to him. Would you kill yourself or someone else if he told you to? Why didn't he go to the tomb of the unknown soldier? Why hasn't he gone to the combat zones to meet with the soldiers? Why has he lied about just about everything in the past two years that are verifiable facts? Why? Why? Why? Why are you as a Muslim so blinded by him when he has clearly and frequently said how much he hates Muslims?
I think you're just a sad little troll who only comes here to stir up shit and tries to see how many replies you can get to your craziness. I remember the replies to you about the strong women and I saw what others think of you. And I notice that not many bother to reply to you because they know you're either a troll or just batshit crazy. So keep on posting your adoration for that bloated orange piece of human filth if it makes you feel good, but I'm done with you because you make my IQ drop to caveman levels like yours is and it hurts my head. Good luck with your delusions and maybe one of these days we'll be reading about you where you try to kill those who trump hates. I wouldn't be surprised. And guess what? He'll blame it on you being a Muslim and take none of the credit for your madness that he created.
I am a law abiding patriotic American who wishes no ill will towards anyone.

Of course I will obey our glorious ruler Pres. Trump, because he knows what is best for his people and his country.

And no, our wonderful Pres, Trump doesn't hate anyone who doesn't deserve to be hated.

This no one can deny. ..... :cool:

He's a well known liar and a cheat and is despised by the majority of the people in this country. Honesty and truthfulness is not even in his vocabulary

That!

Now,

two years later,

Hilarious! For Republicans lying is a “certainty“.

Is your reading comprehension so insanely bad that you really did not catch that I was referring to YOU LYING, you piece of shit?

Or was that just another lie from you, you piece of shit?

I'll admit it, i've been hiding under my bed since the inuaguration, hold my calls.....~S~

Now,

two years later,

Hell that’s nothing. Nearly the entire MSM and Ruling Class weep with joy when BO won.

Forum List

Back