'He was my biggest fan... and he was so angry with China'

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Donald Trump has said his late brother was his "biggest fan" and was "so angry with China" over the coronavirus pandemic.

Robert Trump, the president's youngest brother, died at the age of 71 on Saturday.

I think that this is more ethics than religion.
I am a bit taken aback that there hasnt been any comment on his remarks about his dead brother. Maybe people do not expect him to act like a human being anymore.
All he had to do was make a few comments about his brothers qualities and say that he would be missed. Instead he made it about himself and added in a gratuitous piece of electioneering. I cant think of a more shabby action by this character. What a way to remember a loved one. Beneath contempt.

Donald Trump has said his late brother was his "biggest fan" and was "so angry with China" over the coronavirus pandemic.

Robert Trump, the president's youngest brother, died at the age of 71 on Saturday.

I am a bit taken aback that there hasnt been any comment on his remarks about his dead brother. Maybe people do not expect him to act like a human being anymore.
All he had to do was make a few comments about his brothers qualities and say that he would be missed. Instead he made it about himself and added in a gratuitous piece of electioneering. I cant think of a more shabby action by this character. What a way to remember a loved one. Beneath contempt.
This is who he is.

We're essentially numb to it over here. And yes, that's probably dangerous.

He's a profoundly damaged man.

He has made comments about his qualities and such.
Captain clorox could drown saving an infant from a raging river and you cultists wouod blast him for not being a better swimmer.
And i thought the anti Kenyan people were bad. HA

just think about it tommy,,,if you guys would have won in 1776 you wouldnt have to hear what trump says,,,

The libs here in America made John Lewis funeral about politics. Ditto with the funerals of McCain, Wellstone, HW Bush and many others.

maybe his brother felt strongly enough about it, that that is what he would have wanted.

if I die and trump uses my death to troll you lefties, know that he has my blessing to do so.

This is who he is.

We're essentially numb to it over here. And yes, that's probably dangerous.

He's a profoundly damaged man.

BS ^^^^ he chose not to EXPLOIT the death of his brother with maudlin histrionics

Oh President Trump struck a nerve with the China comment. Sucks to be a Xi supporter, don't it

Tommy's obsession with Donald Trump even reaches to his reaction to a dead brother! I thought tallying public hand holding between Donald and his wife was wack...

I'm just surprised his brother hadn't changed his name and gone into hiding - a Buddhist Monastery in Tibet if it were me.

Do we know what killed him?

O no, - you don't think having made remarks about Covid, he took big brothers advice and swallowed disinfectant? Well on the bright side there need be no great rush to bury him as his body will take some time to rot!

I'm just surprised his brother hadn't changed his name and gone into hiding - a Buddhist Monastery in Tibet if it were me.

O no, - you don't think having made remarks about Covid, he took big brothers advice and swallowed disinfectant? Well on the bright side there need be no great rush to bury him as his body will take some time to rot!
and you wonder why the whole world thinks democrats are mentally ill,,,

You can’t think of a shabbier action? Really? Not even, say, wishing disease and death on the Prime Minister of your own country because you disagree with his politics? That seems pretty shabby to me, you fucking hypocrite

Even Boris wouldnt sink this low.

Forum List

Back