He Is Back

rofl

Great stuff

Orange Jesus is the biggest loser in nearly 100 years.

Drive the seditious QAnon party further into the swamp of crazy and make it unacceptable to even more Americans.

Lost the House, lost the Senate, lost the popular vote, lost the popular vote AGAIN, got impeached and got impeached AGAIN. What Republican hopeful could resist that kind of "help"? SUCH a deal.

I don't know who "Jeffrey Lord" is but it's a cruel trick to suggest that Trump can still win at this point. Let it go and hunker down for the mess that's coming and try to fix what's wrong in the Republican party from the grass roots if you still care.
Trump will fix the party. He will start by getting his people elected in 2022.
Like he got those two GA senators elected?
They cheated too.
View attachment 447179
Nice try when we are censored in the MSM and social media like Facebook and Twitter. That is your conspiracy you dumb bag of shit,
As already correctly noted – no one’s being ‘censored.’

Indeed, one cannot not ‘censor’ that which doesn’t exist – such as non-existent ‘evidence’ of ‘fraud.’

I don't know who "Jeffrey Lord" is but it's a cruel trick to suggest that Trump can still win at this point. Let it go and hunker down for the mess that's coming and try to fix what's wrong in the Republican party from the grass roots if you still care.

If Slow Joe's first couple of days in office is any indication of how it'll be the right can sit back and wait.

What a complete joke....as I expected

rofl

Great stuff

Drive the seditious QAnon party further into the swamp of crazy and make it unacceptable to even more Americans.
Loser ?? He is worth billions and lost a fake election and was a great leader!!

Whet the hell have you ever achieved in your pathetic life ??

T created tens of thousands of jobs in the private sector and tens of millions as the president

Toro what is funny? The fear Trump puts in the establishment is not funny to them.
What’s funny is the Trump cult still worshiping a failed president voted out of office, who twice failed to win the popular vote, and who is twice impeached.

Please, by all means, start a GOP civil war.
There is no cult dummy. Just Americans that liked America first, not China first.

rofl

Great stuff

Loser ?? He is worth billions and lost a fake election and was a great leader!!

Whet the hell have you ever achieved in your pathetic life ??

"worth billions"? :laugh2:

Wanna buy a bridge? Low mileage.

Trump lost to massive fraud. It was obvious to any honest person, but I am not talking to one right now, am I?

It wasn't obvious enough to be proven in court.
When no evidence is allowed to be presented it is obvious it can't be proven. I know that is complicated for you. Biden is braindead and illegitimate.
One cannot present ‘evidence’ that doesn’t exist.

Too funny.
lol

You can’t be serious.

What’s even more funny, if there were actual ‘evidence’ of ‘fraud,’ it wouldn't be disclosed on a message board.
There are videos where you can see the fraud. Ballots counted multiple times and suitcases of ballots appearing from under the only covered table in the room after everyone is sent home after a fake water main break. People who do not believe their own eyes have no credibility with me. You are just one more.

Trump lost to massive fraud. It was obvious to any honest person, but I am not talking to one right now, am I?

It wasn't obvious enough to be proven in court.
When no evidence is allowed to be presented it is obvious it can't be proven. I know that is complicated for you. Biden is braindead and illegitimate.

What court doesn't allow you to present evidence, I guess Trump Humpers have to hang on to something.
All of them. How ignorant are you?

Sounds more like how ignorant are you.
I am extremely well informed, you are not.

Yep you are so informed you don't even realize Trump lost the election.

Forum List

Back