He Is Back

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011

Just the News writes, “Miller said that he believes Trump’s forthcoming plan, which will take fuller shape in the coming months, will entail working closely with individual states and their legislatures to ensure the validity and integrity of future American elections and the votes of the country’s citizens.”

He will also be campaigning for Republicans challenging RINOS in 2022.

Just the News writes, “Miller said that he believes Trump’s forthcoming plan, which will take fuller shape in the coming months, will entail working closely with individual states and their legislatures to ensure the validity and integrity of future American elections and the votes of the country’s citizens.”

Who?

Who?
That goldfish memory of yours is something else. The people that lie to you depend on it.

I don't know who "Jeffrey Lord" is but it's a cruel trick to suggest that Trump can still win at this point. Let it go and hunker down for the mess that's coming and try to fix what's wrong in the Republican party from the grass roots if you still care.

Trump lost to massive fraud. It was obvious to any honest person, but I am not talking to one right now, am I?

It wasn't obvious enough to be proven in court.
When no evidence is allowed to be presented it is obvious it can't be proven. I know that is complicated for you. Biden is braindead and illegitimate.

I don't know who "Jeffrey Lord" is but it's a cruel trick to suggest that Trump can still win at this point. Let it go and hunker down for the mess that's coming and try to fix what's wrong in the Republican party from the grass roots if you still care.
Trump will fix the party. He will start by getting his people elected in 2022.

Give me a fucking break! Voter Integrety? The Orange Blob doesn't even know what "integrety " means. He has none whatsoever

Trump lost to massive fraud. It was obvious to any honest person, but I am not talking to one right now, am I?

When no evidence is allowed to be presented it is obvious it can't be proven. I know that is complicated for you. Biden is braindead and illegitimate.
There was no evidence to be presented. Did you miss the part about Trumps DOJ and the FBI, as well as Republican election officials in ever state saying that there was not evidence of fraud? Get over it

Spot on Bro.

Fraud was specifically not alleged when the lawyers actually went to court, so no evidence of it was presented.
Donald Trump And His Lawyers Are Making Sweeping Allegations of Voter Fraud In Public. In Court, They Say No Such Thing
Nearly two weeks after the election was called for President-elect Joe Biden, Donald Trump and his legal team continue to advance spurious and dangerous claims that the election was “rigged.” In a press conference on Nov. 19, Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani called the election a “massive fraud,” while an attorney for the Trump campaign, Sidney Powell, alleged without evidence a wide-ranging scheme perpetrated by “massive influence of communist money.” She also appeared to suggest a revolution, comparing this moment to “the 1775 of our generation and beyond.”
[...]
In a recent Pennsylvania federal case, Giuliani alleged “widespread, nationwide voter fraud” in his opening remarks. But under questioning from the judge, he retreated. “This is not a fraud case,” Giuliani later admitted. In the same case, Trump lawyer Linda Kearns said explicitly that she is “not proceeding” on allegations of fraud.

There was no evidence to be presented. Did you miss the part about Trumps DOJ and the FBI, as well as Republican election officials in ever state saying that there was not evidence of fraud? Get over it
Did you miss everyone one those agencies have been politicized and corrupted? No one believes them.

Forum List

Back