He Is Back

Trump lost to massive fraud. It was obvious to any honest person, but I am not talking to one right now, am I?

It wasn't obvious enough to be proven in court.
When no evidence is allowed to be presented it is obvious it can't be proven. I know that is complicated for you. Biden is braindead and illegitimate.
One cannot present ‘evidence’ that doesn’t exist.

Too funny.
What is this convoluted, incomprehensible horsesit?
What exactly do you disagress with (1) Missourian | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Spell it out if you have the brain power to do so.

This can help President Trump start the discussion of voter integrity to prevent fraud to happen again. Crack down on those key states which clearly had numerous red flags. Build up towards midterms while the Corrupt Joe tries to destroy America.

I don't know who "Jeffrey Lord" is but it's a cruel trick to suggest that Trump can still win at this point. Let it go and hunker down for the mess that's coming and try to fix what's wrong in the Republican party from the grass roots if you still care.
Trump will fix the party. He will start by getting his people elected in 2022.
Like he got those two GA senators elected?

I don't know who "Jeffrey Lord" is but it's a cruel trick to suggest that Trump can still win at this point. Let it go and hunker down for the mess that's coming and try to fix what's wrong in the Republican party from the grass roots if you still care.
They cheated too.

Toro what is funny? The fear Trump puts in the establishment is not funny to them.
TRhe only ferar Trump causes is the idea he convinced so many feeble minded people to support him. How fucking stupid are you people.

They cheated too.
6b584417aa2f1f0cc6cb0eb7a6021721.jpeg

They cheated too.
View attachment 447179
deflect

Trump lost to massive fraud. It was obvious to any honest person, but I am not talking to one right now, am I?

When no evidence is allowed to be presented it is obvious it can't be proven. I know that is complicated for you. Biden is braindead and illegitimate.

What court doesn't allow you to present evidence, I guess Trump Humpers have to hang on to something.

What court doesn't allow you to present evidence, I guess Trump Humpers have to hang on to something.
All of them. How ignorant are you?

There was no evidence to be presented. Did you miss the part about Trumps DOJ and the FBI, as well as Republican election officials in ever state saying that there was not evidence of fraud? Get over it
Did you miss everyone one those agencies have been politicized and corrupted? No one believes them.

You don't believe all the BEST people that Trump put in place.

Sounds more like how ignorant are you.

They cheated too.
View attachment 447179
Nice try when we are censored in the MSM and social media like Facebook and Twitter. That is your conspiracy you dumb bag of shit,

They cheated too.
View attachment 447179
deflect
That's not a deflection, it's commentary.

Sounds more like how ignorant are you.
I am extremely well informed, you are not.

They cheated too.
View attachment 447179
Nice try when we are censored in the MSM and social media like Facebook and Twitter. That is your conspiracy you dumb bag of shit,
Nobody is censoring you.

Abide by the platform rules, just like you do here.

They cheated too.
View attachment 447179
Nobody is censoring you.

Apples to oranges. Try again.

They cheated too.
View attachment 447179
deflect
That's not a deflection, it's commentary.
Just stop the deflecting, man.

They cheated too.
View attachment 447179
Nobody is censoring you.

Apples to oranges. Try again.
I'm not making a comparison, you dolt. I'm telling you to abide by then rules of the platform you choose to use.

rofl

Great stuff

Orange Jesus is the biggest loser in nearly 100 years.

Drive the seditious QAnon party further into the swamp of crazy and make it unacceptable to even more Americans.
lol

No, Trump lost to a massive number of Americans voting against him.
6 million votes were fraudulent. There was massive fraud and now a massive, but seriously failing, cover up.
That’s a lie.

One cannot present ‘evidence’ that doesn’t exist.

Too funny.
lol

You can’t be serious.

What’s even more funny, if there were actual ‘evidence’ of ‘fraud,’ it wouldn't be disclosed on a message board.

Forum List

Back