He Had Nuke Docs At His Beach House

Speaking with hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Phil Mudd, who served as an analyst on the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center, said that the former president may have had documents "in his beach house" that he -- in his former capacity -- would have been barred from reviewing.

This is death penalty level treason.

Most likely it is an excuse to justify what they did. My guess is they are really looking for "other" documents.

As Hillary's issues have been gone over adnauseum, I sincerely don't care. Especially not with you excusing this man's grift and corruption at every turn.
The only righties I see being accused of being dirty...are actually dirty. And the good ones...are accused of you of being dirty...because they don't condone your
savior's behavior.

Sad.

False accusations by the rabid media IS NOT EVIDENCE OF "Grift and corruption"

But to say that it is, is evidence of ignorance on a grand scale

Biden's People { the Radical Protestors { BLM,Antifa }
who V.P. Harris worked to make sure get bailed out ended up
in the Summer of Love { around 500 Protests } killing 2 dozen
including Cops.
Say it ain't so ... Doofus.
What the hell does that response have to do with either the topic or the post you replied to?
What a dumbshit~

How far does he have to go before you criticize him? What does he have to do for you to reject him? If this were a Democrat, you'd be in an uproar. You're still in an uproar because it's your savior. The guy is POS. But we've always known that. He's never been anything other than what he is. An incompetent, corrupt grifter. But you supporting him? Man, you don't even have standards..do you? :)

Your game now. Your rules. This is what we're playing now.

You will hate it.

Speaking with hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Phil Mudd, who served as an analyst on the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center, said that the former president may have had documents "in his beach house" that he -- in his former capacity -- would have been barred from reviewing.

Just Nuke documents? I'm sure that's excusable....approvalable...applaudable. Just give the MAGA-cult time.

Are you DarkWind also?

Sorry. I didn't notice whom you were talking to.
Just Nuke documents? I'm sure that's excusable....approvalable...applaudable. Just give the MAGA-cult time.
Ignoring the obvious. The most advanced U.S. nuclear weapons (W88s) W88 - Wikipedia designed more than FORTY years ago. It is extremely unlikely that Donald Trump could possess any secrets vital to American national security.

Last edited:
100%

So funny that these folks will fall so easily for the next squirrel and not take a moment of reflection:

Pee tape!
Phone call!
Russia!
Collusion!

And they fall right for the next and next and next....
They need a next because they cannot keep keep the Jan 6 hearings going for much longer. When forced to close they will have no Trump activities for the first time in years. They can't let it go this close to the mid terms. They can't give up without securing the elimination of Trump from any public office. A new committee and new round of hearings could be driven right up to 2024.

liar-why-do-you-lie-meme.jpg

They need a next because they cannot keep keep the Jan 6 hearings going for much longer. When forced to close they will have no Trump activities for the first time in years. They can't let it go this close to the mid terms. They can't give up without securing the elimination of Trump from any public office. A new committee and new round of hearings could be driven right up to 2024.
The theory is Keep him Alive.As if the Movie
- Frankenstein - { 1931 } and Colin Clives dramatic words ...
It's Alive!
It's ALIVE!
It's ALIVE!

The thingy Is ... Trump ain't no " It's "

Forum List

Back