What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He Had Nuke Docs At His Beach House

skews13

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Speaking with hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Phil Mudd, who served as an analyst on the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center, said that the former president may have had documents "in his beach house" that he -- in his former capacity -- would have been barred from reviewing.

This is death penalty level treason.

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'll wait for a credible news source.

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Speaking with hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Phil Mudd, who served as an analyst on the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center, said that the former president may have had documents "in his beach house" that he -- in his former capacity -- would have been barred from reviewing.

NUKE DOCS!! Ooohhhh Nooooos!

EvilEyeFleegle

Platinum Member
Reaction score

..And the denial:

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this is not good. For Trump, or America.

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Reaction score

..And the denial:

Still waiting on a credible source.

Let Me give you a hint.

If it's mainstream, it is NOT credible. These are the same people who brought you the lies about Russia and Trump.

McRib

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course you will.

I'm sure Breitbart and gatewaypundit will have a slightly different, more agreeable, analysis for you.

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score

:auiqs.jpg:

I may have had them at my house. :dunno:

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Would that be "nuke" docs of the cash payments Obammy and Horseyface Kerry made to Iran to help develop their nuclear weapons??

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And skews, you may have them in your basement where you live with mommy.

Hugo Furst

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course you will.

I'm sure Breitbart and gatewaypundit will have a slightly different, more agreeable, analysis for you.

You run with "may have", and let's see how it turns out.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I don't think so. The cameras were running so I don't think the Gestapo agents could plant them.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Do you need an explanation of what "may have" means?
I can say Trump "may have" documents on claims people lived on the moon - and it could be equally as realistic as this made up story.
It is made up. Completely.
And this counts as news to you?

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List