What Do You Think Was Discovered In Trump's Documents?

Also, I swear if Taz responds to this I'm not going to be able to control myself.

I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been in the news yet, and this is an admitted conspiracy theory, but I'm pretty sure it had to do with evidence of the 2020 stolen election.
I'm sure they will make up something for the sheeple to bleat about.

I think the only thing they actually discovered was a free rent agreement with the progressive hive mind for perpetuity

They took boxes without looking in them... the FBI could plant anything they want inside and say it was in there... that's why this is so bad and stupidly done....

Pretty sure they were after these.

This doesn't say what was inside it though. Just classified so my theory still stands as it's very plausible.

I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been in the news yet, and this is an admitted conspiracy theory, but I'm pretty sure it had to do with evidence of the 2020 stolen election.

Not sure. But I heard the FBI found something under Trump's bed.

1660083305549.png

You won't hear anything definitive because this has one goal in mind.....To stop Trump from running in '24 by scaring off donors.....They will just keep it under their hat, leak some false innuendo every now and again by the usual "unnamed sources" to keep scaring the donors....Rinse and repeat.

The sucky moderator.
Taz isn’t as bad as you guys make him out to be and believe me Taz will tell you him and I are not friendly at all.

Look, leave their names ( mods ) out of discussion and they usually leave you be and know your forums.

I am pushing it with my OP’s and know they could be locked, flushed or moved because they somewhat push the limits of the areas I post them unless in the Rubber Room.

Truthfully your thread is Conspiracy Theories and if you know you are heading that direction then put it there and own it like I do with the Rubber Room.

As for Trump and this FBI raid the left better be sure they know what they are doing because if they mess this up they just gave Trump 2024!

I'm more concerned with what they didn't find. The original 15 boxes of documents may have been missing some pages from the top secret files. If that is the case he will have some heavy explaining to do.

Forum List

Back