He Had Nuke Docs At His Beach House

Shouldn't you be waiting on facts as well?
I a
You seemed pretty certain when you claim that Donald Trump could end up in jail.
Do you understand what the word "could" means? He has three possible infractions listed in the warrant. He could go to jail on any one of them if the DOJ charges him and he is convicted.

He is not a former King. He is a private citizen just like you and me. You think the DOJ would charge you if you took classified top secret documents and hid them in your basement? He has shown voters that he cannot be trusted with damaging national secrets.

Speaking with hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Phil Mudd, who served as an analyst on the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center, said that the former president may have had documents "in his beach house" that he -- in his former capacity -- would have been barred from reviewing.

This is death penalty level treason.
It is comical that after all that Russia shit these Libtards tried to use in a coup against Trump that you idiot Moon Bats believe the lies.

I a

Do you understand what the word "could" means? He has three possible infractions listed in the warrant. He could go to jail on any one of them if the DOJ charges him and he is convicted.

He is not a former King. He is a private citizen just like you and me. You think the DOJ would charge you if you took classified top secret documents and hid them in your basement? He has shown voters that he cannot be trusted with damaging national secrets.
Why do you assume they are "damaging national secrets"?

I've you even began considering what a dangerous precedent it would be to send a former U.S. president to prison no matter what crimes he committ.

You people are unbelievable. You seem to be like your idiotic congressional leaders who seem to think that there is no possibility that Democrats will ever be out of power again.It's you who won't think beyond your biases. Reasonable and rational people don't believe anyone is above the law, not even a president.

This president is corrupt and worse, trump has kept TOP SECRET and higher level records in a closet at his home in FL. I get it that trump supporters, the kind that vandalized the Capitol Building harming Capital Police Officers and chanting to "hang the vice president" believe trump won't be charged, let alone convicted and sentenced to prison.

Believe me, if that is true then the American Jurisprudence will never be reestablished, and the AG's words would be worthless.

Who cares? Was she indicted? No! Where warrants issued? No! Did she and Bill release their tax records? Yes! Did trump release his tax records? No! Did he promise the public he would release his taxes? Yes!
there is a simple reason why politicians don't want to release their tax returns (which in most cases are hundreds of pages) because some fool on one side or the other will take one page out of context, lie about it, and it will dominate the news media for weeks. Then when the truth comes out, no media will ever discuss it.

Our media is destroying our country. Wake up america.

This president is corrupt and worse, trump has kept TOP SECRET and higher level records in a closet at his home in FL. I get it that trump supporters, the kind that vandalized the Capitol Building harming Capital Police Officers and chanting to "hang the vice president" believe trump won't be charged, let alone convicted and sentenced to prison.

Believe me, if that is true then the American Jurisprudence will never be reestablished, and the AG's words would be worthless.

You forget the obvious: I detest Donald Trump and have for years.

and the classified documents held by Obama and Clinton are------------------------------?

You forget the obvious: I detest Donald Trump and have for years.
its amazing how many people hate rich successful people. envy I guess. Or is it that Trump talks like a typical person from NY, NJ or Boston. The northeast has a way of talking that sounds like insulting when its not.

They believe there is law for us and the law for trump. The idiot Rand Paul wants to repeal laws that trump has broken.

He is their Messiah.

I a

Do you understand how hilarious you are? Does your TDS come out in earwax when you clean your ears???

They believe there is law for us and the law for trump. The idiot Rand Paul wants to repeal laws that trump has broken.

He is their Messiah.
Nope....we like to see lawbreakers punished, its just that there is such a long line of proven Dimmer felons ahead of anything Trump has done.

its amazing how many people hate rich successful people. envy I guess. Or is it that Trump talks like a typical person from NY, NJ or Boston. The northeast has a way of talking that sounds like insulting when its not.

1) His crudity and vulgarity in his speech.
2) His chasing of women.
3) His throwing out pointless insults at anyone and everyone.
4) His obsessive favoritism toward people who vocally support him or seem to.

That enough. But I won't deny that many of his policies were good for this country and much better than those of President Biden.

there is a simple reason why politicians don't want to release their tax returns (which in most cases are hundreds of pages) because some fool on one side or the other will take one page out of context, lie about it, and it will dominate the news media for weeks. Then when the truth comes out, no media will ever discuss it.

Our media is destroying our country. Wake up america.
STATEMENT: "Our media is destroying our country. Wake up america."

RESPONSE: Have you not read the first amendment to the Bill of Rights? This Amendment allowed for the Limbaugh's, Alex Jones' and others who seek to earn big bucks by telling people like you what to believe.

You are a faux conservative who has never had a thought to consider reality. The truth is sad, and you need to try if you can that The Truth is out there.

Forum List

Back