He Had Nuke Docs At His Beach House

Look. You typed a lot of crap.

How cute.
1660483361245.jpeg

that would be when donny is frog marched.

meanwhile, american bipeds will be celebrating; bigley.

You got him this time ! It’s true ! You really really do! Finally after 6 year of failure and looking like complete idiots you got him! This is the big one!

I wonder when this latest joke goes away how mad the media fed loons will be? Will we see an increase in school shootings? Cities torched? Rioting? Looting? Will they scream at the sky so much the sky kills itself?

Hillary got away with it and she was not even president. How do you justify that?
Who cares? Was she indicted? No! Where warrants issued? No! Did she and Bill release their tax records? Yes! Did trump release his tax records? No! Did he promise the public he would release his taxes? Yes!

And your own article says he turned shit over.

Fuck off.
He didn't release all of the boxes and the new boxes were discovered by "deep throat 2" statement to the AG, and that is the truth.

So, take back the "Fuck off" and apologize for lying.

According to the definition, "treason" must involve an enemy of the United States.

only two nations on Earth come anywhere near the definition of "enemies" of the United States.

North Korea and Iran.
You are a spin master.....but wrong. I cannot believe the extent that some of you cult member go to defend trump. It is like he is your lover or something?

sad, pathetic, vomit inducing & down right freaky as fuck.
Not since Hitler have we seen worship such as this. And now Rand Paul wants to repeal the Espionage Act in order to protect trump. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

You are a spin master.....but wrong. I cannot believe the extent that some of you cult member go to defend trump. It is like he is your lover or something?

I detest Donald Trump..

But that doesn't make him a "traitor".

It's so sad that you continue to be in denial. Donald trump is corrupt, a damn liar and the man-child hiding behind the curtain. He will be lucky to escape a prison sentence.
I've you even began considering what a dangerous precedent it would be to send a former U.S. president to prison no matter what crimes he committ.

You people are unbelievable. You seem to be like your idiotic congressional leaders who seem to think that there is no possibility that Democrats will ever be out of power again.

Forum List

Back