He Had Nuke Docs At His Beach House

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Speaking with hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Phil Mudd, who served as an analyst on the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center, said that the former president may have had documents "in his beach house" that he -- in his former capacity -- would have been barred from reviewing.

This is death penalty level treason.

I'll wait for a credible news source.

1660307636510.jpeg

Speaking with hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Phil Mudd, who served as an analyst on the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center, said that the former president may have had documents "in his beach house" that he -- in his former capacity -- would have been barred from reviewing.

NUKE DOCS!! Ooohhhh Nooooos!

I'll wait for a credible news source.

..And the denial:

..And the denial:

Still waiting on a credible source.

Let Me give you a hint.

If it's mainstream, it is NOT credible. These are the same people who brought you the lies about Russia and Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

I may have had them at my house. :dunno:

Would that be "nuke" docs of the cash payments Obammy and Horseyface Kerry made to Iran to help develop their nuclear weapons??

And skews, you may have them in your basement where you live with mommy.

I don't think so. The cameras were running so I don't think the Gestapo agents could plant them.

Do you need an explanation of what "may have" means?
I can say Trump "may have" documents on claims people lived on the moon - and it could be equally as realistic as this made up story.
It is made up. Completely.
And this counts as news to you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back