He did. It! He do'd it! I hoped he'd really do it!

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2010
Davenport, IA
I called it weeks ago. I said that Mr Trump needs to declare that he will bring Law and Order back to America. And today, he did it. President-to-be Donald Trump announced he was going to be the Law and Order Candidate. That statement is going to do one of two things:
  1. Inoculate the RNC convention next week from violent hordes rioting. They won't dare if they remember the result of Chicago 1968.
  2. Guarantee his election victory like it did with Nixon regardless what becomes of #1.
The American people are are weary of the violent protests of BLM and sniper attacks on our police. The police and our military will once have the backing of a real Commander--in-Chief.

And I called it first!

:dance:

Last edited:
He's been saying it since Friday, but glad you're tickled. This is NOT going to prevent violent hordes from rioting in Cleveland, however. He's not boss yet.

He's been saying it since Friday, but glad you're tickled. This is NOT going to prevent violent hordes from rioting in Cleveland, however. He's not boss yet.
It will backfire on the liberals. Every American voter knows the BLM protesters supported by Soros have the blessing of the Democrats. The violence will scare the soccer moms and they will vote for Trump to get it stopped.l

Last edited:
I heard Justice Ginsburg talked about moving if Trump is elected. Maybe he should announce that. Pretty good reason to vote for him.
That old lady should be replaced immediately when President Trump takes his Oath of Office (without flubbing it like Obama did). She has telegraphed her bias and should be impeached.

Nice that you admit your constituency is made up of violent hordes. I appreciate your honesty.

I called it weeks ago. I said that Mr Trump needs to declare that he will bring Law and Order back to America. And today, he did it. President-to-be Donald Trump announced he was going to be the Law and Order Candidate. That statement is going to do one of two things:
  1. Inoculate the RNC convention next week from violent hordes rioting. They won't dare if they remember the result of Chicago 1968.
  2. Guarantee his election victory like it did with Nixon regardless what becomes of #1.
The American people are are weary of the violent protests of BLM and sniper attacks on our police. The police and our military will once have the backing of a real Commander--in-Chief.

And I called it first!

:dance:

A Nixon moment, that also turned the 1968 election around.

Nice that you admit your constituency is made up oof violent hordes. I appreciate your honesty.
Once we have Law &Order, these violent hordes will be a thing from the past. Obama allows this lawlessness. Why doesn't he tell BLM to knock it off? Inaction on his part is agreeing to their evil tactics.

The thought of Trump being president has got me pumped!

Forum List

Back