Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

Why indeed?

No matter if he shows his *real* birth certificate (whatever it is you birfers deem to be real, I guess) because you've already stated that regardless of that, he's not eligible to serve (by your standards). So why keep harping on the birth certificate? Why even bother to find out where he was born? What difference would it make?
this is no different than the "stolen elections" nonsense we saw for 8 years

Well, at least it keeps the crazy people busy and out of the way of the rest of us.
it does?
then you should say the same thing about the birfers, no?

Why indeed?

No matter if he shows his *real* birth certificate (whatever it is you birfers deem to be real, I guess) because you've already stated that regardless of that, he's not eligible to serve (by your standards). So why keep harping on the birth certificate? Why even bother to find out where he was born? What difference would it make?

You got it right. The hijacking of America.

Why indeed?

Even RTM knows the answer to this Em, he just likes to pretend that he has reason, logic, and evidence on his side - which, of course, is the opposite of the truth.

I'll be willing to bet that ol' Roberts comes here rarely if at all.

He can't like it when people are actually allowed to respond appropriately to the bullshit he posts.

I can't wait to answer him about his "prima facie" rant... :cuckoo:

Why indeed?

Even RTM knows the answer to this Em, he just likes to pretend that he has reason, logic, and evidence on his side - which, of course, is the opposite of the truth.

He can't like it when people are actually allowed to respond appropriately to the bullshit he posts.

He's not protected here ;)

Why indeed?

He's not protected here ;)
no one is

You got it right. The hijacking of America.[/QUOTE]

exactly.we get someone in as president who is not a true citizen of the united states.yeah I would say thats the highjacking of America.of course many people here only see what they WANT to see and they say crap like there was no stolen election in 2000 and 2004.some things their just too uncomfortable with.

I thought Hawaii wasn't a state. Isn't that what the Republicans are saying?

I thought Hawaii wasn't a state. Isn't that what the Republicans are saying?
uh, NO
republicans are NOT saying that

A poll released Tuesday from Public Policy Polling shows just 24 percent of Republicans in North Carolina believe that President Obama was born in the United States, despite all evidence that he was indeed born in Hawaii. When factoring in both Democrat and Independent voters, that figure increases, but only to 54 percent.

It's not just Obama that some North Carolinian voters are concerned about, though -- it's his native state. Of those who voted for McCain in North Carolina, only 89 percent agreed that Hawaii is part of the United States.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_NC_811424.pdf

I wasn't laughing at a lie dammit.

Forum List

Back