Have you seen what's going on in Oregon ?

Here in the State of "Tyranny", formerly known as "Oregon", we have a very interesting and disgusting situation going on.

Let me give a quick background.

We have a very liberal Dimocrat governor (Kate Brown).

Both of our legislative chambers are ran by Dimocrats, and in fact they have a super-majority in BOTH chambers.
They pretty much can do whatever the fuck they want, and Republicans can only sit and watch. Even when all GOP lawmakers agree to stick together and vote as a block, they're votes are useless to stop this insane progressive agenda.

That is until yesterday...………………………………………………………………..

The fucking Oregon House Dims passed a radical cap and trade bill that is going to skyrocket fuel taxes, and shut down some industries as well as increase power rates across the board.

The bill went to the state Senate, which as I mentioned earlier is controlled by a Dim super-majority.
A celebration was all set up, since everyone knew it was just a formality for the Oregon Senate to send the bill directly to the leftist nut governor who would quickly sign it.

Problem is, NONE of the Republican state Senators showed up for the vote, and since they needed at least two to cast their NO votes, before the Dims could steam roll the bill through, the vote never took place.

Now is where it gets just fucking bizarre.

The governor had her lawyers check to see if she could sent the State Police to arrest at least two of them and bring them back to the capitol.

Reports are that the GOP Senators may all have left the state.
This is the only tool available to stop this tyrannical rule that has been going on all this legislative session.

I am proud of these Republicans, and hope they remain standing tall !!

Oregon sends police to bring back Republicans who left state over climate bill

Washington (CNN)Oregon Democratic Gov. Kate Brown on Thursday authorized state police to locate Senate Republicans and bring them back to the state Capitol after some left the state to block the chamber's proceedings.

After more than eight hours of fruitless negotiations late into Wednesday night, Republican state senators in Oregon walked out of a session on Thursday over disagreements on HB 2020, a cap and trade climate bill. All 11 GOP senators failed to appear later Thursday for floor proceedings, leaving the legislative body two senators short of a quorum, according to Kate Kondayen, a spokeswoman for Brown.
At least some of the senators have left the state, according to a statement from the Oregon Senate Republicans, and the wife of one of them says they are all in Idaho at an undisclosed location.
"They all left and are in Idaho. I don't have a way of contacting him," Peggie Boquist, wife of Oregon GOP Sen. Brian Boquist, told CNN when asked the location of her husband.
]

12 people holding the whole state hostage. Definitely sounds like a GOP tactic.

first they whined and cried and stamped their feet but that failed so they ran away.

Here in the State of "Tyranny", formerly known as "Oregon", we have a very interesting and disgusting situation going on.

Both of our legislative chambers are ran by Dimocrats, and in fact they have a super-majority in BOTH chambers.
They pretty much can do whatever the fuck they want, and Republicans can only sit and watch. Even when all GOP lawmakers agree to stick together and vote as a block, they're votes are useless to stop this insane progressive agenda.

The fucking Oregon House Dims passed a radical cap and trade bill that is going to skyrocket fuel taxes, and shut down some industries as well as increase power rates across the board.

The bill went to the state Senate, which as I mentioned earlier is controlled by a Dim super-majority.
A celebration was all set up, since everyone knew it was just a formality for the Oregon Senate to send the bill directly to the leftist nut governor who would quickly sign it.

Problem is, NONE of the Republican state Senators showed up for the vote, and since they needed at least two to cast their NO votes, before the Dims could steam roll the bill through, the vote never took place.

The governor had her lawyers check to see if she could sent the State Police to arrest at least two of them and bring them back to the capitol.

This is the only tool available to stop this tyrannical rule that has been going on all this legislative session.

Washington (CNN)Oregon Democratic Gov. Kate Brown on Thursday authorized state police to locate Senate Republicans and bring them back to the state Capitol after some left the state to block the chamber's proceedings.

After more than eight hours of fruitless negotiations late into Wednesday night, Republican state senators in Oregon walked out of a session on Thursday over disagreements on HB 2020, a cap and trade climate bill. All 11 GOP senators failed to appear later Thursday for floor proceedings, leaving the legislative body two senators short of a quorum, according to Kate Kondayen, a spokeswoman for Brown.
At least some of the senators have left the state, according to a statement from the Oregon Senate Republicans, and the wife of one of them says they are all in Idaho at an undisclosed location.
"They all left and are in Idaho. I don't have a way of contacting him," Peggie Boquist, wife of Oregon GOP Sen. Brian Boquist, told CNN when asked the location of her husband.
]

first they whined and cried and stamped their feet but that failed so they ran away.
Link?

]

So you didn't read the thread, huh hypocrite...

[QUOTE

]

[/QUOTE]

So, Republican Senators in Oregon are too chicken shit to face performing their duties, so they ran away just like Timmy did in the second grade?

No surprises here folks, nothing to see, move along.

[QUOTE

]

So, Republican Senators in Oregon are too chicken shit to face performing their duties, so they ran away just like Timmy did in the second grade?

No surprises here folks, nothing to see, move along.[/QUOTE]
The only surprise (not really) is that you give the governor a free pass on rounding them up, which is illegal.

[QUOTE

]

[/QUOTE]
Oregon and Washington St. have been fucked-up since California transplants moved in. Same thing happened in Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine but with NYC turd transplants.

[QUOTE

]

The only surprise (not really) is that you give the governor a free pass on rounding them up, which is illegal.[/QUOTE]

So, you believe that Senators shouldn't be performing the functions for which they were elected, taking pay, pay they receive from the tax payers, and running away from their elected duties, all while they get a free pass for being a bunch of pussies?

The governor did the right thing; go out there & arrest every single one of those coward pussies, and send them back to work, which is their elected duty.

I'm surprised you believe in free loaders.

Dear fool....republican senators' duties do not include helping democrats in the one party state of Oregon follow California down the cap and trade rabbit hole, causing much more damage to the state than any theorized future
global warming.

The economic damage will be real unlike the IPCC's theoretical tales of the distant future. Grow up.

Are trees useful in removing carbon from the air or not because harming the lumber industry, one of Oregon's leading sources of jobs and income, also harms their ability to plant trees and foster the forests here. Eff off!

Dear fool....republican senators' duties do not include helping democrats in the one party state of Oregon follow California down the cap and trade rabbit hole, causing much more damage to the state than any theorized future
global warming.

The economic damage will be real unlike the IPCC's theoretical tales of the distant future. Grow up.

Are trees useful in removing carbon from the air or not because harming the lumber industry, one of Oregon's leading sources of jobs and income, also harms their ability to plant trees and foster the forests here. Eff off!

So, you're just like that other idiot moron posting here; you also believe these free loaders should get paid by the tax payers for running away from their elected duties.

LOFL :abgg2q.jpg:

So, you believe that Senators shouldn't be performing the functions for which they were elected, taking pay, pay they receive from the tax payers, and running away from their elected duties, all while they get a free pass for being a bunch of pussies?

The governor did the right thing; go out there & arrest every single one of those coward pussies, and send them back to work, which is their elected duty.

I'm surprised you believe in free loaders.
The senators are doing the jobs their constituents sent them to Salem to do. Stop being such a retarded clown.

You are much too stupid to realize it but rubber stamping Kate Brown's one party uber government's plans to go down the toilet with California is NOT their "elected duty"..
Quite the contrary.
I forgot how dumb your were. Now I remember.

Last edited:

]

All of those Prog Californians moved to the urban areas there. Turning Wash. State and Oregon into Cali like soviet socialist states. The people are the ones that have been held hostage to the carpetbaggers and scalawags who did not appreciate what they had and temper the rough edges when they moved there but had to have a revolution instead of evolution.

[QUOTE

]

I would suggest that the conservative runaways do their jobs.

Elections have consequences.

Also, as typical of conservatives To bloviate bullshit Cap and Trade laws don’t run anyone out of business. If you want to pollute, you will have to pay for it.[/QUOTE]

You don't know what you're talking about.
These Republicans ARE doing their jobs. They are representing the people of their districts that want no part of this draconian extreme bill.
This is the only way they now have of fighting them. The tyrannical super-majority would steam roll this bill in an instant, and send it to the leftist governor for signing.

This kind of extreme bills need to be in front of voters, and then we will see how the people truly feel.
The Democrats are cowards when it comes to the vote of the people. They are afraid of us.

[QUOTE

]

[/QUOTE]

]

"A dem majority bending the people of Oregon over and breaking it off " definitely a Democratic tactic. Can't pass a piece o Shit bill without a Quorum! Idaho Is beautiful this time of year, smooth move. Like a Potato in the Tailpipe of their Dem colleagues Car full of Garbage! Must be some big money involved for Dems to be this Pissed off. Palms got greased and they can't deliver :abgg2q.jpg: Kind of like Russia gate and the 2016 election.

[QUOTE

]

[/QUOTE]
1*ZCwdx_LWi8-jeTgGgSDkBQ.jpeg

]

[QUOTE

]

The GOP babies will try anything. This isn't about principles, as they have none. This is about power.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back