Court Docs show the shooter hated christians, Trump, and was a registered democrat....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....one of the shooters from a few weeks ago was in court and the documents show....

-hated Christians
-hated Trump
-loved obama
-registered democrat...

They used an axe and a crow bar to break into a safe to get the handguns....so...anti-gunners...so much for your safe storage laws stopping a mass public shooter.......

Transgender Colorado STEM Shooter Motivated by Revenge Over Pronouns, Bullying

Erickson, a registered Democrat, expressed hatred for Christians who uphold the biblical position on traditional sexuality. He also attacked Donald Trump and praised Barack Obama on social media.

"You know what I hate? All these Christians who hate gays, yet in the bible, it says in Deuteronomy 17:12-13, if someone doesn't do what their priest tells them to do, they are supposed to die. It has plenty of crazy stuff like that. But all they get out of it is 'ewwwwww gays,'" he wrote. (Read more on why this is not a contradiction, and why Christians oppose LGBT pride for theological and cultural reasons, not from a gut reaction.)

-----------

The teenagers confessed to breaking into a gun safe at Erickson's home before the shooting. McKinney told police she threatened Erickson with an ax to get him to help open the gun safe using the ax and a crowbar. They found three handguns and a rifle inside. Both have been charged with murder and attempted murder in the shooting. McKinney has been charged as an adult despite her age. Neither has yet entered a plea.

The left promote hatred of Christians.

They already label Christian teachings as “hate speech”, so any violence against them is justified.

I get it. You think one nut is representative of the thoughts and actions of all liberals. Perfect right wing logic. Right about the level of a 5 year old.

Yep....one of the shooters from a few weeks ago was in court and the documents show....

-hated Christians
-hated Trump
-loved obama
-registered democrat...

They used an axe and a crow bar to break into a safe to get the handguns....so...anti-gunners...so much for your safe storage laws stopping a mass public shooter.......

Erickson, a registered Democrat, expressed hatred for Christians who uphold the biblical position on traditional sexuality. He also attacked Donald Trump and praised Barack Obama on social media.

"You know what I hate? All these Christians who hate gays, yet in the bible, it says in Deuteronomy 17:12-13, if someone doesn't do what their priest tells them to do, they are supposed to die. It has plenty of crazy stuff like that. But all they get out of it is 'ewwwwww gays,'" he wrote. (Read more on why this is not a contradiction, and why Christians oppose LGBT pride for theological and cultural reasons, not from a gut reaction.)

-----------

The teenagers confessed to breaking into a gun safe at Erickson's home before the shooting. McKinney told police she threatened Erickson with an ax to get him to help open the gun safe using the ax and a crowbar. They found three handguns and a rifle inside. Both have been charged with murder and attempted murder in the shooting. McKinney has been charged as an adult despite her age. Neither has yet entered a plea.
So what do you think this proves?

-hated Christians
-hated Trump
-loved obama
-registered democrat...

-----------

Hey how come no one is coming to us Christians and crying for the Christophobia and volunteering to look out for us???

Huh

The fact that there is ZERO of that puts lie to everything every liberal said on this thread so far

I get it. You think one nut is representative of the thoughts and actions of all liberals. Perfect right wing logic. Right about the level of a 5 year old.
Actually to answer you AND Coyote this is in response to how every time there is a shooting you on the left claim it was a conservative right wing nut that represents all firearms owners and the right wing. The press salivates at the prospect of making those claims followed by your ilk making the same claims.

So some kids got bullied, stole some guns and shot some people...

But Guns aren't the problem here... nosiree, not according to 2AGuy.

They used an axe and a crow bar to break into a safe to get the handguns....so...anti-gunners...so much for your safe storage laws stopping a mass public shooter...

Except no one said that they would.

Here's what stops mass shooters. Not allowing civilians to own guns, because they don't need them.

The left promote hatred of Christians.

They already label Christian teachings as “hate speech”, so any violence against them is justified.
No. Just the fake Christians that are Trump supporters. They dumped Jesus for Mango Mussolini.

So some kids got bullied, stole some guns and shot some people...

But Guns aren't the problem here... nosiree, not according to 2AGuy.

They used an axe and a crow bar to break into a safe to get the handguns....so...anti-gunners...so much for your safe storage laws stopping a mass public shooter...

Except no one said that they would.

Here's what stops mass shooters. Not allowing civilians to own guns, because they don't need them.
YOU are the posterboy I was thinking of when I posted the video of the young woman who saved her own life with a gun.

You would rather she be kidnapped, raped and murdered before your allow her to defend herself. She should be a sacrifice for your communist idiotology

Last edited:
YOU are the posterboy I was thinking of when I posted the video of the young woman who saved her own life with a gun.

You would rather she be kidnapped, trapped and murdered before your allow her to defend herself. She should be a sacrifice for your communist idiotology

again, we have 33,000 gun deaths a year. So we should tolerate that so a few people got scared and threatened a scary man with a gun?

You would rather she be kidnapped, trapped and murdered before your allow her to defend herself. She should be a sacrifice for your communist idiotology

again, we have 33,000 gun deaths a year. So we should tolerate that so a few people got scared and threatened a scary man with a gun?
/——/ We need to take your car away from you. 36,750 died from car accidents in 2018. Motor vehicle fatality rate in U.S. by year - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back