Have you seen 2000 Mules yet? Not a trailer. The whole thing?

Why? Do you really think the media will cover it? I hope they do. It is only going to get better and the longer the media ignores the worse it will be when they have to acknowledge it. You are fucked.

Who's fucked? What do you expect to see happen as a result of that film?

Trump is considered by Historians to be the worst modern President

His legacy was sealed by his inept leadership during COVID and his assault on Democracy

Left wing historians will say anything to make a republican president look bad. Right wing historians will do the same to left wing presidents.

Cinemark Theaters to Show ‘2000 Mules’ Across the US Beginning Friday​

The beginning of the end.

Left wing historians will say anything to make a republican president look bad. Right wing historians will do the same to left wing presidents.
Then how do you explain those same historians putting Ike and Reagan in the top 10?

Cinemark Theaters to Show ‘2000 Mules’ Across the US Beginning Friday​

LOLOL

Thanks for admitting last week's release was a total flop. Had it not been, you wouldn't be promoting Friday's re-release as "the beginning of the end."

:dance:

And because you're a lunatic, you will still expect the next release to produce results not produced by the first release.

Why don't you wait and see? There is no way the media can remain silent on this anymore.

Moron, I already know what's gonna happen. There will be no indictments stemming from this film and you will do what you always do -- reject reality and add all those involved into your ever-growing conspiracy nonsense. You're divorced from reality so you can't even accept it.

LOLOL

Thanks for admitting last week's release was a total flop. Had it not been, you wouldn't be promoting Friday's re-release as "the beginning of the end."

:dance:

And because you're a lunatic, you will still expect the next release to produce results not produced by the first release.
I did not say that. Of course you can quote me. Go away your replies are more of a joke than you are.

Also if it was a flop theaters would not be showing it again, would they?

Why don't you both stick to the topic?

Mules?

1652901718617.jpeg

I did not say that. Of course you can quote me. Go away your replies are more of a joke than you are.

Also if it was a flop theaters would not be showing it again, would they?

Of course you said that. Otherwise, you would have referred to last week's opening as "the beginning of the end."

Biggest problem for Dinesh D’Sousa is his movies are just plain boring

Michael Moore is a Douchebag but his movies are funny

D’Sousa thinks he is being profound and that his content is compelling. It is very low grade propaganda
ha ha... how ironic... a leftie accusing someone of propaganda

so funny

if only it weren't so disturbing (that people can be so deceived, mostly by self)

=

Forum List

Back