Have you got your Pelosi payoff money yet?

Why does this one not have Trump's name on it?
The entire $1200 stimulus thing was a gambit in an election year by the GOP. He sent that letter out because he wanted to win an election. Biden doesn't give a shit, he won without sending the money.

He didn't win. Got installed while hiding in a F'in basement! :safetocomeoutff:.
Better hope after a great 60 days he doesn't leave the basement

Since republicans call money from the government 'free shit', even if it's money to feed hungry kids, then they should refuse the money also. Of course, hypocrites that they are..... you know that they won't.
this is much more TRUTHful:
Since demonRAT commies call money from the government theirs, and rely on the hand outs, and whine when its not there, then they should refuse the money. Of course, hypocrites that they are..... you know that they won't.

Since republicans call money from the government 'free shit', even if it's money to feed hungry kids, then they should refuse the money also. Of course, hypocrites that they are..... you know that they won't.
Of course you do know that for most of them that is their money. And frankly, the Progs shut down the economy for an election coup.
the demonRAT commies shut down the economy for an election coup....go figure

Got mine yesterday.

Just curious, what do you plan to do with yours?

You've refused it, right?

Hell no! After all the taxes I paid over my life, I'll take any chance to legally get part of it back. Especially when they're giving it to illegals and prisoners.

So you got paid off by Pelosi.

I seriously doubt she'll get the results she's hoping for. She can't afford to buy my vote.

Got mine yesterday.

Hell no! After all the taxes I paid over my life, I'll take any chance to legally get part of it back. Especially when they're giving it to illegals and prisoners.

Oh gee what a convenient justification. You know single working moms on food stamps pay payroll taxes. In fact any worker pays at least payroll taxes. Stop pretending you’re special.

You're such a fucking commie lair. Illegals working off the books don't pay shit in federal income or payroll taxes. But the commie bitch is sending them money, I'll be happy to take any more she cares to send my way. Suck on that propagandist.

Got mine yesterday.

Oh gee what a convenient justification. You know single working moms on food stamps pay payroll taxes. In fact any worker pays at least payroll taxes. Stop pretending you’re special.

You're such a fucking commie lair. Illegals working off the books don't pay shit in federal income or payroll taxes. But the commie bitch is sending them money, I'll be happy to take any more she cares to send my way. Suck on that propagandist.

Lol only your dumbass is talking about illegals. Illegals don’t qualify for food stamps idiot. We are talking about citizens on food stamps.

Forum List

Back