Have you got your Pelosi payoff money yet?

Got mine yesterday.

Just curious, what do you plan to do with yours?

You've refused it, right?

Hell no! After all the taxes I paid over my life, I'll take any chance to legally get part of it back. Especially when they're giving it to illegals and prisoners.

Since republicans call money from the government 'free shit', even if it's money to feed hungry kids, then they should refuse the money also. Of course, hypocrites that they are..... you know that they won't.

Some democrats say that too......

I get the "stimulus" money automatically and can't return it.

Hell no! After all the taxes I paid over my life, I'll take any chance to legally get part of it back. Especially when they're giving it to illegals and prisoners.
I just love these clowns who pay minimal taxes comparing themselves to those of us who have paid in big time for decades. "Hey I pay taxes too!" Yeah right, sure.

Since republicans call money from the government 'free shit', even if it's money to feed hungry kids, then they should refuse the money also. Of course, hypocrites that they are..... you know that they won't.

You can send a $1,400 check to the US Treasury. You don't have to keep it.

You can send a $1,400 check to the US Treasury. You don't have to keep it.

You have no idea how I get the money, therefore your mistake is understandable and innpcent.

Got mine yesterday.

Just curious, what do you plan to do with yours?

You've refused it, right?

Oh gee what a convenient justification. You know single working moms on food stamps pay payroll taxes. In fact any worker pays at least payroll taxes. Stop pretending you’re special.

Why does this one not have Trump's name on it?
The entire $1200 stimulus thing was a gambit in an election year by the GOP. He sent that letter out because he wanted to win an election. Biden doesn't give a shit, he won without sending the money.

He didn't win. Got installed while hiding in a F'in basement! :safetocomeoutff:.

Of course you do know that for most of them that is their money. And frankly, the Progs shut down the economy for an election coup.

Forum List

Back