Have we ever in history considered voting a person in for president when there are concerns about their mental health?

And yet, back to reality. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but I am going to vote for him in November.

So what? It's like saying, "I didn't vote for Hitler in 1933, but I'm going to totally vote for him in 1936. "

Read the post I replied to, dumb ass. I was responding to the point you made that people are running away from Trump. You just see what Democrats tell you to see, you have no mind of your own
head vets groups say they're finished with him

If you say so, it must be true

You're just babbling now

I know, too scary of a concept. I'm old enough to remember Nixon, who won 49 states in 1972, but by 1980, no one would admit having voted for him. Trump is going to be like that for you guys. He'll get voted out, and then you will all deny you supported him to start with.

And yet, back to reality. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but I am going to vote for him in November.

Oops .... That was the sound of the air going out of your balloon. LOL

Another Cult45 dumbfuck speaks. Listen idiot, no one cares who you vote for. You aren't important.

LOL. You may want to Google what a message board is. Talk about a dumb fuck ...

You're just babbling now

I know, too scary of a concept. I'm old enough to remember Nixon, who won 49 states in 1972, but by 1980, no one would admit having voted for him. Trump is going to be like that for you guys. He'll get voted out, and then you will all deny you supported him to start with.

Oops .... That was the sound of the air going out of your balloon. LOL

Another Cult45 dumbfuck speaks. Listen idiot, no one cares who you vote for. You aren't important.

LOL. You may want to Google what a message board is. Talk about a dumb fuck ...

:auiqs.jpg: You just can't help yourself, can you, maggot?

Forum List

Back