Have we ever in history considered voting a person in for president when there are concerns about their mental health?

Well, we just got through electing a guy with profound narcissistic personality disorder.

Those who adore him don't mind, so standards are down the shitter at this point.

Narcissists are still fully functional and like "being hyperactive" -- narcissism can become a positive trait., So no.. I don't mind.. Most of the driven geniuses in the world are narcissists.. Including a MAJORITY of academics and scientists.. Worked with them all my life..
Narcissists are fine, politics are crammed with 'em.

Trump is something different. This isn't a big ego, this is the opposite. As the Mayo Clinic puts it, NPD is a result of "secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation."

This is a deeply damaged child who can't hide his terrible insecurities. That is unstable and dangerous.

Mayo clinic hasn't examined Trump.. And my faith in their psych diagnoses and definitions is lower than it is for Shawn Hannity or Don Da Lemon.. Speaking of narcissists -- If it's all based on shame and vulnerability -- WHYTF are most of the bigger ones SO DAMN successful in life... That's the entire failure of "modern psychology" in a nutshell... Get it?? NUT-shell... LOL...

Well, we just got through electing a guy with profound narcissistic personality disorder.

Those who adore him don't mind, so standards are down the shitter at this point.

Narcissists are still fully functional and like "being hyperactive" -- narcissism can become a positive trait., So no.. I don't mind.. Most of the driven geniuses in the world are narcissists.. Including a MAJORITY of academics and scientists.. Worked with them all my life..
Narcissists are fine, politics are crammed with 'em.

Trump is something different. This isn't a big ego, this is the opposite. As the Mayo Clinic puts it, NPD is a result of "secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation."

This is a deeply damaged child who can't hide his terrible insecurities. That is unstable and dangerous.

Mayo clinic hasn't examined Trump.. And my faith in their psych diagnoses and definitions is lower than it is for Shawn Hannity or Don Da Lemon.. Speaking of narcissists -- If it's all based on shame and vulnerability -- WHYTF are most of the bigger ones SO DAMN successful in life... That's the entire failure of "modern psychology" in a nutshell... Get it?? NUT-shell... LOL...
Yep, just my opinion.

And you think his gaffe filled appearances before the Biden virus supports your contention that is NOT why Democrats locked Biden in his basement?

His appearances before TRUMP PLAGUE broke out were good enough to get him the nomination. Uh, yeah. I'm not worried about it.

"Thanks to Trump, I'm out of a job, and my Aunt Millie died, but Biden made a gaffe" said no one ever!

All politicians have narcissistic personality disorder. See Obama.
But they don’t all have the mentality of a mature cucumber ......being in love with yourself is one thing, but Trump takes stupidity to a new level.
The democrats just elected a cucumber to run as president. Plus they have a multitude in congress.
Sure, keep telling yourself that. Trump has 25 word vocabulary while Harris a prosecutor would talk circles around trump using facts. Really, if his supporters are any indication of brain power on the right, you guys are sadly lacking

And you think his gaffe filled appearances before the Biden virus supports your contention that is NOT why Democrats locked Biden in his basement?

His appearances before TRUMP PLAGUE broke out were good enough to get him the nomination. Uh, yeah. I'm not worried about it.

"Thanks to Trump, I'm out of a job, and my Aunt Millie died, but Biden made a gaffe" said no one ever!

So no matter what Biden says or how stupid it is about the Biden virus or anything else, you'll vote for him, you're not worried about it. Why are you telling me that? As if that was a question?

It seems unfathomable to me that we may knowingly elect a man to the presidency who is quite clearly in a mental decline. He can't string together very many sentences without a script, and even then mucks it up. He refers to blacks as if they owe him something. Sometimes he says things that make absolutely no sense.

Are we really on the verge of doing this???

Donald Trump is the one who is batshit crazy.

It seems unfathomable to me that we may knowingly elect a man to the presidency who is quite clearly in a mental decline. He can't string together very many sentences without a script, and even then mucks it up. He refers to blacks as if they owe him something. Sometimes he says things that make absolutely no sense.

/——-/ Dementia Joe promises to beat Joe Biden.

Have you forgotten 2016 already?

Are you sure you aren't in mental decline?

So no matter what Biden says or how stupid it is about the Biden virus or anything else, you'll vote for him, you're not worried about it. Why are you telling me that? As if that was a question?

Don't care what either of them says.. It's what Trump has DONE that's the problem. Trump Plague, Trump Recession and Trump Riots... this isn't even about claiming he did a good job, it's about you not admitting your mistake.

Look at this image of Hilary Clinton. That's called a Fresnel prism. Those kind of eyeglasses are only prescribed for people who are suffering from brain damage.

6a98d8d780d0843bb40c2e789b692f2dd1-23-hilary-clinton-2.2x.h473.w710.jpg

In her case, an aneurysm and concussion.

Don't care what either of them says.. It's what Trump has DONE that's the problem. Trump Plague, Trump Recession and Trump Riots... this isn't even about claiming he did a good job, it's about you not admitting your mistake.

Trump in your brain living rent free ...

Nothing that happens in your life is your responsibility, is it Joe? You're just a victim. You tried getting employers to take care of you and they passed, so now it's the government you expect to do it

Nothing that happens in your life is your responsibility, is it Joe? You're just a victim. You tried getting employers to take care of you and they passed, so now it's the government you expect to do it

Isn;t about me, sweetie..

I'll do fine when Trump is causing the revolution, I'll do fine when the revolution happens.

Be glad Commie Bernie isn't the nominee, then you'd be in real trouble, because even he could beat Trump right now.

It's interesting how PROGS criticize Trump for narcissistic personality considering they support Obama.

It's interesting how PROGS criticize Trump for narcissistic personality considering they support Obama.
More interesting how Trumpsters try to compare the two.

One day you're crowing about his ugly tweets, personal insults, cartoonish hyperbole, childish name-calling and embarrassing self-aggrandizing, the next day you're saying he's normal and not as bad as Obama.

This group psychosis will be studied for decades, just as it after certain "leaders" in the 30s and 40s.

Isn;t about me, sweetie..

I'll do fine when Trump is causing the revolution, I'll do fine when the revolution happens.

Be glad Commie Bernie isn't the nominee, then you'd be in real trouble, because even he could beat Trump right now.

Yes, you peddled that line four years ago too. How'd that work out for you anyway?

One day you're crowing about his ugly tweets, personal insults, cartoonish hyperbole, childish name-calling and embarrassing self-aggrandizing, the next day you're saying he's normal and not as bad as Obama.

This group psychosis will be studied for decades, just as it after certain "leaders" in the 30s and 40s.

Thank you for illustrating my point.

Concerned about the lying, cheating, self serving politician's of both party's, 80% of them need to go, problem is we no longer look for those who support us the American people, always party over principals. What honest hard working person would want them self's or their family torn to pieces from day one with lies distortions starting at pre birth running through childhood and any mistake made how ever small blown out of proportion.

Yes, you peddled that line four years ago too. How'd that work out for you anyway?

Worked out just fine... I mean, I'm not one of the 170,000 whose died in Trump Plague or one of the 40 million who lost their jobs in Trump Recession. (My business is down a bit, because people don't want to come out of their houses)

So I'm doing okay, mostly because I knew Trump was going to be a fucking disaster and prepared for it. I never anticipated THIS level of disaster, though.

It’s been 4 years. I think we can stop complaining about Barack Obama now.

Forum List

Back