Hillary's most recent public lie about Trump supporters.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
So, knowing how fake and shallow and dishonest she is you can't really put it past her for trying some old trick like comparing Republicans to Nazis , but did anyone else who watched the Ohio rally a few days ago see any people raising their arms in salute to Trump, Nazi - style?

I'll save you the time and say that I watched the whole thing and know they did not.... Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar at best. Likely one of our most sinister and dangerous public figures of our lifetimes.

The queen of projection has become an expert on deflecting everything the Democrats are doing and blaming the Republicans for it.

Who are the real fascists ?

So, knowing how fake and shallow and dishonest she is you can't really put it past her for trying some old trick like comparing Republicans to Nazis , but did anyone else who watched the Ohio rally a few days ago see any people raising their arms in salute to Trump, Nazi - style?

I'll save you the time and say that I watched the whole thing and know they did not.... Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar at best. Likely one of our most sinister and dangerous public figures of our lifetimes.

The queen of projection has become an expert on deflecting everything the Democrats are doing and blaming the Republicans for it.

Progressives know their time is running out and like their ideological Forefather trapped in the Berlin bunker, they want to pull the world down around their ears with them

Hillary is wrong. It is not comparable to Nazis, though it is funny to see rightists whine after comparing Biden and Dems to Nazi’s.

A better comparison to Trump’s rallies is the populist Mussolini who also bragged about the size of his crowds.

I usually listen in--put it on streaming, note the venue, crowd, set up etc. and then do something else while I listen. But there were no Nazi salutes at ANY Trump rallies I've ever watched. There is the one (index) finger raised at times. Some say this is the Qanon salute but the very few Qanon people I know say no to that and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of Patriots are not Qanon. Generally for most Patriots it means America First and/or united in one cause and/or allegiance/respect/acknowledgment of God.

In the last rally, I happened to glance at the screen when there was a lot of that one (index) finger salute as Trump was winding down his speech with his usual:

"“We will stand up to the radical left lunatics and RINOs and we will fight for America like no one has ever fought before. There is no mountain we cannot climb, there is no summit we cannot reach, there is no challenge we cannot beat, there is no victory we cannot have. We will not bend, we will not break, we will not yield, we will never give in, we will never give up. We will never, ever, ever, ever back down. As long as we are confident and united the tyrants we are fighting do not stand even a small chance of victory. Because we are Americans and Americans kneel to God and to God alone.”

Progressives know their time is running out and like their ideological Forefather trapped in the Berlin bunker, they want to pull the world down around their ears with them
Scary times.
I'm starting to even believe drama queen Hannity that this may be the most important midterm election of our lifetime. He may be right this time.

I usually listen in--put it on streaming, note the venue, crowd, set up etc. and then do something else while I listen. But there were no Nazi salutes at ANY Trump rallies I've ever watched. There is the one (index) finger raised at times. Some say this is the Qanon salute but the very few Qanon people I know say no to that and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of Patriots are not Qanon. Generally for most Patriots it means America First and/or united in one cause and/or allegiance/respect/acknowledgment of God.

In the last rally, I happened to glance at the screen when there was a lot of that one (index) finger salute as Trump was winding down his speech with his usual:

"“We will stand up to the radical left lunatics and RINOs and we will fight for America like no one has ever fought before. There is no mountain we cannot climb, there is no summit we cannot reach, there is no challenge we cannot beat, there is no victory we cannot have. We will not bend, we will not break, we will not yield, we will never give in, we will never give up. We will never, ever, ever, ever back down. As long as we are confident and united the tyrants we are fighting do not stand even a small chance of victory. Because we are Americans and Americans kneel to God and to God alone.”
4 fingers short

Why should she stop now? She's literally gotten away with murdering American citizens, she knows she is untouchable.

Hillary is wrong. It is not comparable to Nazis, though it is funny to see rightists whine after comparing Biden and Dems to Nazi’s.

A better comparison to Trump’s rallies is the populist Mussolini who also bragged about the size of his crowds.

he was a good speaker too…but his leftist ideological views were dangerous, like clinton’s

The Proud Boys are this countrys' brownshirts.

nah that’s Antifa and the BLM folks…or the demafasict base
Nope. Antifa is against fascism and BLM is against the shooting if unarmed people of color. When Donald Trump told the Proud Boys to "stand by", they took that as a call to arms. Yes, the right are the true nazis.

Nope. Antifa is against fascism and BLM is against the shooting if unarmed people of color. When Donald Trump told the Proud Boys to "stand by", they took that as a call to arms. Yes, the right are the true nazis.
haha no neither of that is true,they are just brownshirts that tried to calll themselves something…their violent acts, murder, assaults, looting, arson etc speak for themselves

yes trump told the proud buys to stand by…stand by…not act.

xiden, mad max etc have openly encouraged and in some cases funded their brownshirts …harris for example bailed them out so they could continue their damage

As usual Hillary is spot on!

Forum List

Back