Have Our Leftiest Friends Decreased Posting Here in the Politics Forum?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
They seem to have morphed from being angry butthurt Crooked Hillary supporters to wondering why they supported Crooked Hillary to begin with and realize transgender Rachel "Blinky" Maddow is not a reliable source for opinions and is in fact insane!

They seem to have morphed from being angry butthurt Crooked Hillary supporters to wondering why they supported Crooked Hillary to begin with and realize transgender Rachel "Blinky" Maddow is not a reliable source for opinions and is in fact insane!

No I have seen rdean and Matthew.

The OP was asking about the leftists. Was he or you wishing to include the mentally ill?

The OP was asking about the leftists. Was he or you wishing to include the mentally ill?

^^^^ Leftism is a mental illness.

^^^^ Leftism is a mental illness.
Yeah, I think mutt aka Power Kitty was mentally insane before he became a Democrat.
Rderp on the other hand is an old fashion moron.

They are afraid of winning, of course they are absent.

Obvious even to the least casual observer. Crooked Hillary is licking her wounds and Decrepit Bill is off traipsing with wild women.

Forum List

Back