Have Dems moved far left or have the Reps moved far right?

Hey dipshit. You are just now figuring out the MSM lies? Get over yourself.
No we now have evidence we were correct all along about Fox News. Remember a few years ago they did a study and found of all the medias on tv, Fox News viewers were the most MIS informed? Not uninformed. They were informed alright. With MIS information.

You right wing nuts think you are right? It's insane. You aren't even embarrassed how stupid you are anymore. It's like gloves off only it's truth off. Facts don't matter.

I show you that Fox thinks you're a bunch of idiots and they've been lying to your sorry ass and that's what you come back with?

Fox isn't news. It's propoganda. At least MSNBC is based on facts, truth and reality. It's just left wing spin on it. For example, right wing media said Trump's call to Ukraine was "inappropriate". Left said it was illegal. We aren't lying. You guys down play all of Trump illegal actions.

He just threatened a prosecutor. He's calling on his followers to be violent. He's a racist. Called the black prosecutor an animal. Maybe you're too dumb to know that's racist to call a black guy that. No you aren't. Trump knows you got what he meant when he said it. But he left out just enough wiggle room your dumb ass will defend him.

You like guys grabbing your vajayjay without asking? I guess if the guy is as hot as Trump you're okay with it?

No we now have evidence we were correct all along about Fox News. Remember a few years ago they did a study and found of all the medias on tv, Fox News viewers were the most MIS informed? Not uninformed. They were informed alright. With MIS information.

You right wing nuts think you are right? It's insane. You aren't even embarrassed how stupid you are anymore. It's like gloves off only it's truth off. Facts don't matter.

I show you that Fox thinks you're a bunch of idiots and they've been lying to your sorry ass and that's what you come back with?

Fox isn't news. It's propoganda. At least MSNBC is based on facts, truth and reality. It's just left wing spin on it. For example, right wing media said Trump's call to Ukraine was "inappropriate". Left said it was illegal. We aren't lying. You guys down play all of Trump illegal actions.

He just threatened a prosecutor. He's calling on his followers to be violent. He's a racist. Called the black prosecutor an animal. Maybe you're too dumb to know that's racist to call a black guy that. No you aren't. Trump knows you got what he meant when he said it. But he left out just enough wiggle room your dumb ass will defend him.

You like guys grabbing your vajayjay without asking? I guess if the guy is as hot as Trump you're okay with it?
MSNBC and CNN are both propagandists trash.

Who is "they?" Please provide a link to this item.
Because none of your media sources are covering the Dominion/Fox Lawsuit, I understand this is all new news to you. Your sources aren't even talking about that suit because it's very embarrassing. Fox had to turn over all their text messages. Rupert, the producers of the show, even Tucker himself. They all think you are cousin fucking idiots.

Only one person at Fox texted out that you guys are cousin f'ers. But no one at Fox argued back. They were all in agreement talking negatively about you idiots.

They had to lie to you or you would tune in to another source that would lie to you. You cousin f'ers dont' want news you want to be told you are right. So you don't even care that your sources deal in alternative facts.

This is sad. Ron DiSantis should be your front runner but your party is being controlled by the cousin f'ers.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said he is angry that his private text messages about former President Trump to fellow network employees were made public as part of an ongoing defamation lawsuit facing the company.

“And I think this is in the text, and those were all grabbed completely illegitimately, in my opinion um in this court case, which I guess I’m not allowed to talk about, but I’m enraged that my private texts were pulled,” Carlson said Tuesday during an appearance on WABC Radio.

In one text exchange with a fellow Fox employee, Carlson said of Trump “I hate him passionately.”

“We are very very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights, I truly can’t wait,” Carlson wrote in a text to an unidentified Fox employee on Jan. 4, 2021, according to a recent court filing by Dominion.

But even still, he is STILL lying to you

“Oh, let’s see. I spent four years defending his policies and I, I’m going to defend them again tonight,” Carlson said. “And actually, and I’m pretty straight forward, I’m um I love Trump. Like, as a person, I think Trump is funny and insightful.”

So Fox News doesn't like you or Trump. But they pretend to for ratings.

As Fox News continued to broadcast lies about Dominion voting systems and the 2020 election, Tucker Carlson, one of its star hosts used one word over and over to describe what the network was doing – “reckless”.

Those messages were the first pieces of evidence Justin Nelson, a lawyer representing Dominion, displayed on Tuesday as he began his argument for why a judge should rule the network defamed his client. “Reckless was a meaningful word” – in order to win the case, Nelson has to prove that Foxacted with “actual malice” – that its hosts, producers and executives knew the statements were false or acted with reckless disregard to the truth.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...ominion-lawsuit-alienated-viewers-republicans
“Unlike every other single defamation case, we have in their own words the fact that they knew it was false,” Nelson said.

It was an example that illustrated how the core of Dominion’s $1.6bn case against Fox are the words that came from the mouths of Fox’s employees. Regardless of what happens in the case going forward, Dominion may have already won: the messages offer a significant historical record of how top officials at one of America’s most powerful media organization aired information they knew was false when American democracy was under attack.

The case has received an extraordinary amount of public attention and represents one of the most aggressive efforts to hold a party accountable for efforts to overturn the 2020 election, which culminated in the violent insurrection at the US Capitol on 6 January.

There was the Fox employee who reviewed a script for Jeanine Pirro’s show and wrote that it was “rife with conspiracies”. There was the internal fact-checking operation, the Brain Room, which debunked the claims about Dominion and circulated it to Fox employees. There was another Fox employee who joked he was so familiar with fact-checked emails he received from Dominion that he had them “tattooed” on his body. There was the Fox employee who noted that any time Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell came on the network it was “guaranteed gold”, even as the network knew the claims they were pushing were false.

Tucker Carlson’s messages, Murphy pressed on, aren’t really relevant to whether other Fox officials knowingly broadcast false information.

A jury will ultimately decide on the liability issues, but seeing one of the network’s most visible stars forcefully disagreeing with what was going on on-air will probably be what endures in the mind of the American public.

But Dominion’s lawyers painted a more realistic picture of Fox, emphasizing the immense influence it has among conservatives. When the network chose to air the false claims about Dominion, it wasn’t just airing allegations, the lawyers said, it was pumping it into the veins of the American public. Fox didn’t just give Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani airtime, the network made them household names.

There was a “deliberate decision … to release the kraken,” Rodney Smolla, another Dominion lawyer said on Tuesday, quoting Powell.

Stephen Shackleford, another Dominion lawyer, made a similar point in his argument on Wednesday. He noted that when Powell began appearing on Fox, she hadn’t been formally hired by Trump and was being shut out of meetings at the White House. Fox still chose to give her a platform.

“Sidney was hunting for someone to make her relevant and Fox made her relevant,” said Shackleford. “While it doesn’t matter legally, the historical record needs to be clear.”

The full trial in the case is scheduled to begin on 17 April.

No we now have evidence we were correct all along about Fox News. ... Not uninformed. They were informed alright. With MIS information.

You right wing nuts think you are right? It's insane. You aren't even embarrassed how stupid you are anymore.

says the CNN watcher. CNN deliberately and knowingly LIES

They constantly are saying such things as: "...... promoting Trump's lie that the election was stolen"

When someone says it was, they say "it was not proven"

Well, how about this: It wasn't exactly NOT proven either. And to some of us it HAS BEEN PROVEN!

We have actually delved into the evidence, and there is a plethora of that!

But ok

I know you won't care and nothing will change your mind. You're a liberal. I know how they are.

The word Groupthink comes to mind

“I hate him passionately … What he’s good at is destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong,” Carlson texted a colleague on January 4, days prior to the riot at the U.S. Capitol. He added, “We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump.”

“Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. It’s insane,” Carlson texted Ingraham on November 18.

In a text on November 9, Tucker referenced Powell’s Dominion claims, commenting, “The software shit is absurd.” (Carlson then said on television that night, “We don’t know anything about the software that many say was rigged. We don’t know. We ought to find out.”)

Two days before the Capitol riot, Carlson wrote to a colleague that “we are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.” The day after Trump supporters stormed the Capitol, he texted his producer that “Trump has two weeks left. Once he’s out, he becomes incalculably less powerful, even in the minds of his supporters. He’s a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us. I’ve been thinking about this every day for four years.”

On Hannity’s and Ingraham’s on-air claims of election fraud:
“Maybe Sean and Laura went too far,” Murdoch wrote the day after Biden’s inauguration in an email to Fox CEO Suzanne Scott.

On pressure from Fox News executives:
“We are officially working for an organization that hates us,” Ingraham texted Carlson and Hannity on November 16.

“Why would anyone defend that call?” Hannity asked in response, referring to the early decision to call Arizona for Joe Biden.

“I’m disgusted at this point,” replied Carlson.

“I think the three of us have enormous power,” Ingraham wrote. “We have more power than we know or exercise.”

“More than 20 minutes into our flagship evening news broadcast and we’re still focused solely on supposed election fraud — a month after the election,” Sammon texted editor Chris Stirewalt. “It’s remarkable how weak ratings makes good journalists do bad things.” Sammon added, “In my 22 years affiliated with Fox, this is the closest thing I’ve seen to an existential crisis — at least journalistically.”

And none of these even mention that former Fox New producer who referred to you all as cousin F'ers. imbred election deniers.

says the CNN watcher. CNN deliberately and knowingly LIES

They constantly are saying such things as: "...... promoting Trump's lie that the election was stolen"

When someone says it was, they say "it was not proven"

Well, how about this: It wasn't exactly NOT proven either. And to some of us it HAS BEEN PROVEN!

We have actually delved into the evidence, and there is a plethora of that!

But ok

I know you won't care and nothing will change your mind. You're a liberal. I know how they are.

The word Groupthink comes to mind
Wait a second cousin F'er. You're saying that it wasn't proven that the election was stolen but it also wasn't proven that it wasn't stolen?

I give up. You win! LOL

Wait a second cousin F'er. You're saying that it wasn't proven that the election was stolen but it also wasn't proven that it wasn't stolen?

I give up. You win! LOL
I wondered if you would see reason...

surprised to see you have

Most liberals don't. Ever heard that saying "No fool like an old fool?"

reminds one of Nazi Pelousi

On Hannity’s and Ingraham’s on-air claims of election fraud:
“Maybe Sean and Laura went too far,” Murdoch wrote the day after Biden’s inauguration in an email to Fox CEO Suzanne Scott.

sounds like Murdoch may be afraid of some vile consequences from the always vile

lefties in "high" (ha ha)places

and you are fine with that

Thug

sounds like Murdoch may be afraid of some vile consequences from the always vile

lefties in "high" (ha ha)places

and you are fine with that

Thug
These are all private texts that only came out because Fox is being sued by Dominion.

So now you know Fox knowingly lies to you. So stop calling it news and stop saying the liberal media is lying to us.

Fox gets the most viewers. You've all bragged about that for years. So now we know the "news" that gets the most viewers is absolutely lying to their viewers. And what they are saying is the opposite of what MSNBC and CNN are saying so they must be telling you the truth.

The Democratic party has been almost completely taken over by globalists who are using the gutted structure as their HQ in the U.S.. Some folks on the right have responded with reactionary far-right politics and behavior....but they are a minority and do not represent the majority of the Republican party by any means. Thankfully the majority of Republicans seem to keep it real and moderate, and realize that the far right is tarnishing them and giving the Moonbat loonies ammunition for propaganda.

They spew left wing propaganda.
If we now know that Fox Propaganda has been lying to you for years and MSNBC tells you the exact opposite, doesn't that mean MSNBC was telling you the truth?

Fox said the election was stolen. We now know they knew that was a lie yet they continued to say it on the air. MSNBC said Biden won. Were they lying? Sorry honey but you are hell o stupid.

Same with covid and fauci. Fox was lying about that too.

Global warming? They lied about that too.

Bush winning 2000? Saddam having WMD's? Fox has been lying to you for decades babe.

The Democratic party has been almost completely taken over by globalists who are using the gutted structure as their HQ in the U.S.. Some folks on the right have responded with reactionary far-right politics and behavior....but they are a minority and do not represent the majority of the Republican party by any means. Thankfully the majority of Republicans seem to keep it real and moderate, and realize that the far right is tarnishing them and giving the Moonbat loonies ammunition for propaganda.
Then take back your party. Nominate Ron DiSantis and make Trump go away. And PLEASE if Ron wins I hope he isn't as bad as Trump and Bush were.

Globalists? You isolationist Republicans don't realize for decades you have defended the globalists. The corporations. You worship job creators. You argue they shouldn't pay taxes. You argued for a big military. Which went around the world making it safe for Pepsi to sell it's shit in Russia and China.

If you aren't a globalist you're an idiot. And a flip flopper.

Yes, let's bring back those high paying manufacturing UNION jobs you Republicans sent overseas in the 2000's. Which is why you waged war on unions. Made it easier to ship their jobs overseas.

GM and Ford had record profits in the late 90's. Even with union employees. But you guys insisted on sending those jobs overseas. You said GM and Ford couldn't afford it. Sure they could.

In my opinion the 2007 crash was on purpose. That way GM could go banrkupt and reneg on all those pensions and break the unions.

Here is a partial list of things that the Left has called racist.
Maybe they are the racist if they can find racism in so many innocent things.
roads
trees
Disney movies
milk
science
math
camouflage
lucky charms
being on time
babies
golf
master bedrooms
chess
band-aids
coronavirus
orcs
Neatness and tidiness.

A well maintained yard

Physical fitness

Motor cycle riding.

Camping

Gardening

If we now know that Fox Propaganda has been lying to you for years and MSNBC tells you the exact opposite, doesn't that mean MSNBC was telling you the truth?

Fox said the election was stolen. We now know they knew that was a lie yet they continued to say it on the air. MSNBC said Biden won. Were they lying? Sorry honey but you are hell o stupid.

Same with covid and fauci. Fox was lying about that too.

Global warming? They lied about that too.

Bush winning 2000? Saddam having WMD's? Fox has been lying to you for decades babe.
The fact that FOX pushes a Republican approved narrative does not mean that MSNBC and CNN don’t push a Democratic approved propaganda.

Forum List

Back