Have Dems moved far left or have the Reps moved far right?

Because none of your media sources are covering the Dominion/Fox Lawsuit, I understand this is all new news to you. Your sources aren't even talking about that suit because it's very embarrassing. Fox had to turn over all their text messages. Rupert, the producers of the show, even Tucker himself. They all think you are cousin fucking idiots.

Only one person at Fox texted out that you guys are cousin f'ers. But no one at Fox argued back. They were all in agreement talking negatively about you idiots.

They had to lie to you or you would tune in to another source that would lie to you. You cousin f'ers dont' want news you want to be told you are right. So you don't even care that your sources deal in alternative facts.

This is sad. Ron DiSantis should be your front runner but your party is being controlled by the cousin f'ers.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said he is angry that his private text messages about former President Trump to fellow network employees were made public as part of an ongoing defamation lawsuit facing the company.

“And I think this is in the text, and those were all grabbed completely illegitimately, in my opinion um in this court case, which I guess I’m not allowed to talk about, but I’m enraged that my private texts were pulled,” Carlson said Tuesday during an appearance on WABC Radio.

In one text exchange with a fellow Fox employee, Carlson said of Trump “I hate him passionately.”

“We are very very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights, I truly can’t wait,” Carlson wrote in a text to an unidentified Fox employee on Jan. 4, 2021, according to a recent court filing by Dominion.

But even still, he is STILL lying to you

“Oh, let’s see. I spent four years defending his policies and I, I’m going to defend them again tonight,” Carlson said. “And actually, and I’m pretty straight forward, I’m um I love Trump. Like, as a person, I think Trump is funny and insightful.”

So Fox News doesn't like you or Trump. But they pretend to for ratings.
Ron seems to be a war monger at the moment. A recent change of mind. His globalist agenda is not known. A man running for President for a sovereign and free nation with borders, culture and language will save us ALL. And to many people are indifferent about it.

The fact that FOX pushes a Republican approved narrative does not mean that MSNBC and CNN don’t push a Democratic approved propaganda.
All the liberals who regularly appear on Fox News are closet Republicans?

Ron seems to be a war monger at the moment. A recent change of mind. His globalist agenda is not known. A man running for President for a sovereign and free nation with borders, culture and language will save us ALL. And to many people are indifferent about it.
How is DeSantis a war monger?

I've personally moved left, and my right-wing friends have moved a little to the right. Is this important?

LA Times columnist Jean Guerrero,
Studies show Republicans have moved farther to the right than Democrats have to the left, and right-wing extremists are the most likely to embrace violence. The GOP is engaged in an assault on the bodily autonomy of women, people of color and transgender people. There is no comparable assault on people’s rights from Democrats, although many Republicans would disagree.

Comment:
In her LA Times piece Guerrero wallowed in her racist left-wing stereotyping of Republicans.
Whenever you read the phrase "studies show" you can be sure that what follows will be illegitimate tripe.
There is no doubt that the Democrat Party has moved far left.
A person would have to be delusional to not be able to see
It cannot be denied that every day there is a steady drum beat of Left-Wing animosity for mainstream Americans coming from the Left-Wing hate machine (Media/Hollywood).
The Democrats have moved far left and the Republicans are still the mainstream Americans who the Leftist vilifies.

The study is 100% accurate. Republicans are right wing Nazis who are trying to seize control of this country. The hater is coming from the right and is directed at anyone who is not a white male. Red states are the slave states of today and blue states are the free states. Republicans want to control what people say, think and do. Our basic rights are under assault by Republicans.

Over the last 50 years, The Democrat party has moved extreme left, and the degree of authoritarianism is now off the charts.

The republican party, meanwhile, has become much less authoritarian and more moderate.

If Kennedy were alive today, Democrats would boo him off the stage.

If Reagan were alive today, he would never be a Republican.

It has become more populist and less authoritarian.

Durning the draconian fascist COVID crackdowns, the only voices out there for the little guy were republicans like Ron DeSantis. Democrats were all wearing their jackboots trying to squash small businesses so Jeff Bezos and all the rest of the technocrats could benefit.

There was nothing draconian or fascist about the covid lockdowns. The little guys who listened to DeSantis died.

And why are Democrats fighting for the right to give children puberty blockers and transition surgery? All while simultaneously trying to manipulate them to choose genders in grade school?

No one is being manipulated. Whatever is in the best interests of transgenders should be the objective. Not attacking them.

Because none of your media sources are covering the Dominion/Fox Lawsuit, I understand this is all new news to you. Your sources aren't even talking about that suit because it's very embarrassing. Fox had to turn over all their text messages. Rupert, the producers of the show, even Tucker himself. They all think you are cousin fucking idiots.

Only one person at Fox texted out that you guys are cousin f'ers. But no one at Fox argued back. They were all in agreement talking negatively about you idiots.

They had to lie to you or you would tune in to another source that would lie to you. You cousin f'ers dont' want news you want to be told you are right. So you don't even care that your sources deal in alternative facts.

This is sad. Ron DiSantis should be your front runner but your party is being controlled by the cousin f'ers.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said he is angry that his private text messages about former President Trump to fellow network employees were made public as part of an ongoing defamation lawsuit facing the company.

“And I think this is in the text, and those were all grabbed completely illegitimately, in my opinion um in this court case, which I guess I’m not allowed to talk about, but I’m enraged that my private texts were pulled,” Carlson said Tuesday during an appearance on WABC Radio.

In one text exchange with a fellow Fox employee, Carlson said of Trump “I hate him passionately.”

“We are very very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights, I truly can’t wait,” Carlson wrote in a text to an unidentified Fox employee on Jan. 4, 2021, according to a recent court filing by Dominion.

But even still, he is STILL lying to you

“Oh, let’s see. I spent four years defending his policies and I, I’m going to defend them again tonight,” Carlson said. “And actually, and I’m pretty straight forward, I’m um I love Trump. Like, as a person, I think Trump is funny and insightful.”

So Fox News doesn't like you or Trump. But they pretend to for ratings.
So "they" is one person at FOX. BTW, dumbass, it's public knowledge that Carlson hates Trump. Is it really a scandal that not every who works at FOX universally admires Trump? If they did, turds like you would be calling them brainwashed morons;

The fact that FOX pushes a Republican approved narrative does not mean that MSNBC and CNN don’t push a Democratic approved propaganda.
MSNBC tells on Republicans who act badly

Trying to make abortion illegal? Hear about it on MSNBC
Trump lying? Hear about it on MSNBC
It was an inappropriate call to Ukraine. Fox probably told you it was a perfect call, right?
The call to Georgia. Inappropriate but Fox didn't tell you that right?
Global Warming is real.

Even Ron DiSantis said you Trumpsters have to stop with the lying. There is no alternative facts. There are facts and there are lies.

Republicans in Texas are trying to make it harder for college students to vote. That's what MSNBC is saying. What is Fox saying? Fox is backing the Republican liars in Texas who say they are moving voting off campus' "for the safety of the kids". Everyone knows that's a lie. But not you. Not Fox viewers. They believe that shit. I know you do because you come here and repeat the bullshit you hear on Fox.

So "they" is one person at FOX. BTW, dumbass, it's public knowledge that Carlson hates Trump. Is it really a scandal that not every who works at FOX universally admires Trump? If they did, turds like you would be calling them brainwashed morons;
Listen you cousin F'er. lol

Studies show Republicans have moved farther to the right than Democrats have to the left, and right-wing extremists are the most likely to embrace violence. The GOP is engaged in an assault on the bodily autonomy of women, people of color and transgender people. There is no comparable assault on people’s rights from Democrats, although many Republicans would disagree.

Comment:
In her LA Times piece Guerrero wallowed in her racist left-wing stereotyping of Republicans.
Whenever you read the phrase "studies show" you can be sure that what follows will be illegitimate tripe.
A person would have to be delusional to not be able to see it.
It cannot be denied that every day there is a steady drum beat of Left-Wing animosity for mainstream Americans coming from the Left-Wing hate machine (Media/Hollywood).
The Democrats have moved far left and the Republicans are still the mainstream Americans who the Leftist vilifies.
Yup. Just recently NPR came out saying that there was little scientific research proving that males are stronger than women. They cherry pick "studies" to fit their agenda.

Comment:
A person would have to be delusional to not be able to see it.
Yea, we still believe there are only two genders.

Clearly we are the ones who “moved right”.

Forum List

Back