Have American Blacks finally had ENOUGH of Democratic Pandering to Illegal Aliens at their Expense?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

1:30:

. . . demanding the energy put into the migrant issue, be put into their community.

"It is a SLAP in the FACE that we as citizens of the Yoo-nited States of America do not have the resources and support, but you're gonna bring people who are not citizens here in our community and in our building that we papy taxes for that you took away from us. That is completely unacceptable. We are in a humanitarian crises right now. The black people in Chicago are bleeding on the steets.

I remember hearing the name "South Shore" in the seventies on the Sitcom "Good Times." Michael, the militant teenager, said "South Shore is where all the wealthy blacks in Chicago live." It is middle class now, and middle class blacks are the ones most suffering from Biden's policies.

The really funny part is where the Hispanics take a foothold and start them a barrio they drive the blacks out.

There is a small city 20-odd miles from me and that is exactly what happened.....They are self-policing and if the blacks fuck around there they soon find out.

One day blacks will wake up and embrace the Republican party.

Lets not go crazy. They've been dumbed down for 50 years. 99% dont have a clue what is actially happening. See those posting right here. Parrots. Incapable of a logical thought process.

Plus the current crop of "Republicans" are acually Demoncrats. I've lost hope.

. . . demanding the energy put into the migrant issue, be put into their community.

"It is a SLAP in the FACE that we as citizens of the Yoo-nited States of America do not have the resources and support, but you're gonna bring people who are not citizens here in our community and in our building that we papy taxes for that you took away from us. That is completely unacceptable. We are in a humanitarian crises right now. The black people in Chicago are bleeding on the steets.

I remember hearing the name "South Shore" in the seventies on the Sitcom "Good Times." Michael, the militant teenager, said "South Shore is where all the wealthy blacks in Chicago live." It is middle class now, and middle class blacks are the ones most suffering from Biden's policies.

She looks like she is starving and abused(not).

Their votes are no longer required...

Their votes are no longer required...
Yes, and soon they won't even need the votes of successful legal immigrants and their descendants.

At least not if their plan works: Recruit every person that normal people would scorn, such as cross-dressers who insist on being treated as if they really are the sex that they mock, doctors and counselors who profit from transgenderizing children, and people demanding sex with kids be normalized.

Those will be the shock troops who break up any free speech Dems don't like, while the rank and file voters will stream in from south of the border and shown how to vote without ID.

Why arre whites so concerned about us voting Democrrat?

Dumb blacks like the woman pictured don't know what's really going on.

The most illegal immigrants are white visa overstays.

And there are something like 39 countries mostly white, none from Africa, on the visa waiver program meaning they don't need visas to come here. But here we have republicans trying to race hustle blacks into joining a party that is nothing more than the American White Nationalist Party.

Republicans are all about authoritarianism. Less than 1 percent of the population is trans so I don't think we're in any danger from that as we are from republicans trying to impose a dictatorship.

Forum List

Back