Hats off to the GOP - A Great Debate!

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
I've done my fair share of Elephant bashing in this forum. Thus far, the petty attacks and rhetoric from the GOP candidates has been embarrassing and pretty pathetic. I must say, they really stepped it up tonight and put on a great substantive debate. I wish they would have done this sooner and hope they keep it up!

upload_2016-3-10_20-3-0.png

Actually, I thought Rubio did well tonight. Cruz still disgusts me. Kasich will never make it. Trump kept his cool. It was a good debate overall. But mostly I was impressed with Rubio. He's grown up a bit since the last debate. Live and learn, I guess. He learned.

Amazing what happens when you don't start out bragging about certain areas of your body

Actually, if Trump won the ticket, a Trump/Fiorina would solve the woman VP issue. And Rubio for secretary of state. Rubio seems to know his shit.

Actually, if Trump won the ticket, a Trump/Fiorina would solve the woman VP issue. And Rubio for secretary of state. Rubio seems to know his shit.
Trump would never do that because of her face:ack-1: J/k

I was pleasantly surprised. A couple of times, I was sure he was going to pull his dick out and wave it around, but he didn't Good Job.

Actually, Rubio IS presidential material....but he has some growing to do. Being a VP would get him there. I wouldn't mind a Trump/Rubio ticket. Just anyone but Cruz.

Well, Fiorina did defend Trump's supporters on CNN tonight.

The problem is that Trump was unnecessarily mean to her when she was still running. If he didn't randomly attack her face I think she probably would have endorsed Trump over Cruz given their similar backgrounds.

Forum List

Back