Hats off to the gamers!

To the new generation of so called journalists they only want the stories that provide ratings.

White on black crime.
Anything where a gun was used.
Lots of stories that are gay or transgender in nature.
Anyone critical of abortion.
Republicans trying get us out of the tremendous debt this country is racking up so they will run
Republicans suck stories because they are trying to cut spending.

This sort of stuff...
The media hates gamers so why do a positive story on them!

Playing Candy Crush is not being a gamer....idiot.

Say what now? I am a die hard MMORPG addict. I play Diablo III, Guild Wars 2, Diablo II, Rappelz, Halo, Halo 2, World of Tanks, Aika, Aion, Star Trek Online, the Mechwarrior series.. the list goes on and on. I've played and beaten almost the entire Metroid series, dabbled in the Gradius games, (Galaxies, Gaiden) and I still own a Game Boy advance, and a Playstation 2, as well as an original Nintendo console. I was playing Vectorman and Gunstar Heroes on my Sega Genesis during summer break from school. Gaming for me was a way of life, it kept me off the streets from doing undesirable things. I am a gamer. Games don't make me violent, lag does. I am a geek forever.

1145879-geek.jpg

Candy Crush?

Please. Give John McCain his phone back and we'll pretend this conversation never took place.

Last edited:

Say what now? I am a die hard MMORPG addict. I play Diablo III, Guild Wars 2, Diablo II, Rappelz, Halo, Halo 2, World of Tanks, Aika, Aion... the list goes on and on. I've played and beaten almost the entire Metroid series, I still own a Game Boy advance, and a Playstation 2.

Candy Crush?

Please. Give John McCain his phone back and we'll call it even.

I've been playing RPGs and FPS since earliest of Nintendo. WoW saved my budget, since it's only $14.99 per month per account.

What was his point again?

my 15-year-old daughter is a gamer...

and she has a good heart...

I 'spect if she knew about this, she'd ask me for money to donate to the effort... :)

Say what now? I am a die hard MMORPG addict. I play Diablo III, Guild Wars 2, Diablo II, Rappelz, Halo, Halo 2, World of Tanks, Aika, Aion... the list goes on and on. I've played and beaten almost the entire Metroid series, I still own a Game Boy advance, and a Playstation 2.

Candy Crush?

I've been playing RPGs and FPS since earliest of Nintendo. WoW saved my budget, since it's only $14.99 per month per account.

He has no idea the nuances of a gamer's soul. Candy Crush?!

Bwahahaha! Oh and don't let me leave out the fact I had an N64 once, played Star Fox, Mortal Kombat, and 1080 on it. Even my grandmaw got into Star Fox (she promptly made me die on the final level). But I've been around the corner a time or two.

His point? I don't remember anymore. I'm still thinking about how to get better armor for my 60th level Barbarian in Diablo III.

Last edited:
Well, everybody knows girls don't play WoW so - yeah. I don't know his point either. Nor do my thirteen 90's.

I don't even know who has the best gear anymore. I THINK it's my blood elf rogue - but I'd have to go look up everybody's gear score.

Oh yeah, I also went to the Diablo III launch party in my hometown, stood in line for three and a half hours after I got home from work in May of last year. And now, I'm waiting for the expansion, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls. I expect I'll be going to that launch party as well. This one has the potential to reboot the series. Finally the developers thought to go back to what made the game great in the first place.

Candy Crush?

Bwahahaha! Oh and don't let me leave out the fact I had an N64 once, played Star Fox, Mortal Kombat, and 1080 on it. Even my grandmaw got into Star Fox (she promptly made me die on the final level). But I've been around the corner a time or two.

His point? I don't remember anymore. I'm still thinking about how to get better armor for my 60th level Barbarian in Diablo III.

LOL....You guys are young. I remember hooking up pong on the old tube TV when I was around ten years old.
Still play some FPS on occasion, it's amazing to see how far they've come.

Well, everybody knows girls don't play WoW so - yeah. I don't know his point either. Nor do my thirteen 90's.

I don't even know who has the best gear anymore. I THINK it's my blood elf rogue - but I'd have to go look up everybody's gear score.

my daughter sometimes plays WoW... but it's not nearly her favorite game...

as far as the rest of what you're saying, I have no fuckin' idea of what you're talking about...

Ask your daughter if girls play WoW. Because every female in the game has at some point alluded to it, and the male gamer classic response is screenshot (tits) or you're lying.

If anybody asks if I'm really a girl, I tell them it's been many, many decades since that word applied to me. If that doesn't get them off my butt, I just start talking about grandbabies.

LOL....You guys are young. I remember hooking up pong on the old tube TV when I was around ten years old.
Still play some FPS on occasion, it's amazing to see how far they've come.

Nope. I remember pong as well.

And lastly, you know you're a hardcore gamer when you play Star Trek as a video game. I have a geek card, and a man card lying around here somewhere.

Ahem...I'm one of the ORIGINAL gamer geeks. Forget online gaming, I go old school.

Mine, Trampier cover...
images

Original Sutherland cover...don't have it. :(
MMcover.gif

Mine, Easley cover...
RPG_ad&dmonstermnl.jpg

Efreet cover, by Sutherland...
dungeon-masters-guide.jpg

The more-common (later) version I have, Easley cover...
dmg1sted.jpg

Now, let's see if anyone else gets this one: I survived the Tomb of Horrors.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back