Hatred of prostitutes

It is not the republicans who are playing the race card. It is the democrats, Republicans favor equality. Democrats favor equity.

Equality means everybody has an equal chance to succeed despite their race, gender and sexual orientation. It’s all up to the individual and his talents, skills and work ethics. It is capitalism at its best.

Are you fucking retarded? We don't have equality now, and we aren't going to have it as long as the entire system is slanted towards white people.

Perhaps if you realized that while playing the victim card is fun it limits your chances for success.

I worked for a major corporation who was always looking for minorities to promote. Of course they had to be fairly well educated and have a good work ethic but the opportunity was definitely there.

If the choice came down to a black candidate and a white candidate for the job, chances are the black candidate would win.

One thing about being a white male like me is we can’t make any excuses if we fail. You probably can’t understand how liberating and motivational that can be.

Doubt we will ever know. Even his own story as told by himself can't really be believed. My guess is he got ripped off and went nuts over it.
Why? Because of course a murderer is concerned about being called "racist" by some Democrats? Yeah, THATS what concerns murderers. Please dont let them call me a "racist"

I have no idea what you're talking about here. I never said anything like that.

i pick up a paper...that's how I got the profiles...they had all the victims in the ones I looked

your article kind of made my point... more on the white victims than the Asian victims. I mean, I could do a word count, but I'd rather not.

again you use the term again....your bigotry is noted.

and I have no idea how people with intellectual disabilities voted...I sure how they voted for Trump and not a Dem...we see how dems like yourself think of them, and how Dem leaders like Cuomo just kill them off

You'd have to have intellectual disabilities to vote for Trump.

1616537226467.png

Perhaps if you realized that while playing the victim card is fun it limits your chances for success.

I worked for a major corporation who was always looking for minorities to promote. Of course they had to be fairly well educated and have a good work ethic but the opportunity was definitely there.

If the choice came down to a black candidate and a white candidate for the job, chances are the black candidate would win.

One thing about being a white male like me is we can’t make any excuses if we fail. You probably can’t understand how liberating and motivational that can be.

Sure you do. You blame China. You blame the Mexicans. You blame the Globalists....

Trump got in there, because he promoted your White Greivances.

i pick up a paper...that's how I got the profiles...they had all the victims in the ones I looked

your article kind of made my point... more on the white victims than the Asian victims. I mean, I could do a word count, but I'd rather not.

again you use the term again....your bigotry is noted.

and I have no idea how people with intellectual disabilities voted...I sure how they voted for Trump and not a Dem...we see how dems like yourself think of them, and how Dem leaders like Cuomo just kill them off

You'd have to have intellectual disabilities to vote for Trump.

View attachment 471413
hahahh yeah...you've been debunked yet again

Forum List

Back