Biden just turn to illegal flood into a monsoon

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

And Dems are ok with this ?? The Invasion is now at full force and you could see a few million very soon
And you’re paying for this
And many have criminal records
The communist democrats see this as a way to bring a final end to their white problem.

And Dems are ok with this ?? The Invasion is now at full force and you could see a few million very soon

Even if , as Liberals insist, El Salvador and Honduras are sending us their very best as Illegals- I can't see this as a good thing at all.

How is El Salvador going to be made great again, if their best and most able citizens are in Biden's cages on the US Border?

If Trump was for controlling the border, dems are against it. If Trump wanted to make America great, the dems are against it. We're dealing with children here.

Some would say we're dealing with assholes. Okay, childish assholes. How the hell do you allow so many people into this country while a pandemic is going on? I know that's true cuz we got so many places where we are still in lockdowns and kids aren't going to school. This isn't on Trump, this is 100% on Biden and the democrats.

e
If Trump was for controlling the border, dems are against it. If Trump wanted to make America great, the dems are against it. We're dealing with children here.

Some would say we're dealing with assholes. Okay, childish assholes. How the hell do you allow so many people into this country while a pandemic is going on? I know that's true cuz we got so many places where we are still in lockdowns and kids aren't going to school. This isn't on Trump, this is 100% on Biden and the democrats.
One less
Illegal Alien Wanted for Raping 2 Young Girls is Shot and Killed by Texas Cop | Neon Nettle

Overwhelm the system
Break the system
Take the system
Control the system.

The whole objective is to overwhelm the system. That way they can justify opening the border and issueing automatic citizenship. Then, all those new citizens will be able to vote and no doubt they'll vote Democrat.

To the Democrats, the problem with The United States is that there are too many Americans.

Even if , as Liberals insist, El Salvador and Honduras are sending us their very best as Illegals- I can't see this as a good thing at all.

How is El Salvador going to be made great again, if their best and most able citizens are in Biden's cages on the US Border?
No. !
They’re sending their worst , my amigo

It is said here many times..."Never let a crisis go to waste"! Progs are devoid of sense when it comes to ultimate power. They own most of the propaganda derived media.

No democrats are not happy with this mess. Once again, democrats come into office with the wind at that backs and once again, leave it to f*ckin democrats to f*ck it up. Why would anybody with a working brain cell swing open our borders during a damn economy crisis and pandemic?? Who does this shit??? I'll tell you, a stupid old white guy stuck in the 90's. All that old lump of shit did, was give conservatives the best election wins in 2022, IMMIGRATION AND ILLEGALS. Number one reason, I absolutely loathe democrats...they have never ever ever taken a huge win and not manage to lose both houses all in the same name of change.

And Dems are ok with this ??

81 million Americans are just fine with getting invaded and overrun by third world trash a La Joe Biden.

Not.
The fact the moron is now telling these people to stay in place, help will find you......I don't get Democrats at all. You want to stop illegal immigration, deal with the drugs that make these ppl flea their countries.....We're the reason they come here because we are the world biggest consumers of narcotics. What I don't understand, is we've just passed a trillion dollar budget just to get ppl a little bit back to normal and this old stupid motherfucker opens the gates and now cities are stressed on what do with all these kids....who does shit like this??? THE UNITED STATES CAN NOT SOLVE LATIN AMERICA'S POVERTY ISSUES WHEN WE ARE SELVES ARE TRYING TO COMBAT IT HERE.....WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH DEMOCRATS???

Forum List

Back