The P. Diddy Story Goes Poof Over A Bridge Collapse

diddsy.jpg

Not one mention about what's going on with the pedophile P. Diddy.

Seems sort of suspicious that this ship crashing into a bridge bailed them out.

P. Diddy was supplying Hollywood with under age prostitutes, the FBI broke into his homes last night, and he's flown to the Caribbean to escape justice.

Not one mention of it because of the Bridge.

My how convenient.

This should be the headliner today......but the story went POOF!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "bust" at Diddy's residence was for the feds to hide evidence, not find it.

Yup, so they can cover it up and protect them. Because it's going to be a HUGE group of prominent leftists and elected DemoKKKrats. Just like Epstein.
He had cameras all over his home that were recording everything. I can see why they raided his party palaces.

This was to head off the pending lawsuits that have been filed against him. Not to protect P. Diddy, but his rich clients.

I haven't been paying attention to this story, but it turns out, P. Diddy is probably on the government payroll, and he is/was doing the same sorts of things that Weinstein and Epstein were doing.

This story looks to be even bigger, mostly because, it not only involves blackmail and extortion involving powerful elites with minors, but also with minors and illicit substances.

The timing of this? Might not be entirely by accident. . . :eusa_think:

"I WENT TO THE PARTIES" Mike Tyson REVEALS The Dark Truth About Diddy​

Diddy an Informant? The Rock's Endorsement, Owens vs Shapiro w/ Jesse Watters | PBD Podcast | Ep 391​

8lxdgs.jpg

Everyone Named in P. Diddy’s Sex Abuse Lawsuits — Full List​

Mar 26, 2024

Meek Mill’s Lawyer Speaks On P. Diddy Scandal: ‘Get Ready’​

Mar 27, 2024

P. Diddy’s Alleged ‘Drug Mule’ Arrested: Everything We Know​

Mar 28, 2024

P. Diddy: All New Developments in Sex Trafficking Investigation​

Apr 7, 2024

Forum List

Back