Hatred of prostitutes

Wasn't Jack the Ripper a prostitute hater?

Who knows? He was never caught, so it's not like anyone could ask him.
Yeah, he was a prostitute hater. The gruesomeness of the murders themselves pretty definitely prove that. He many have been ripped off or contracted some disease. That we will never know.

Or he could have just been a sicko who wanted to kill people, and went after the easiest targets available. There is a theory with some popularity that HH Holmes, who built the "Murder Castle" in Chicago during the World's Fair, might have also been Jack the Ripper. The Ripper murders took place in a rather short period of time, and there is some evidence, although in dispute, that Holmes was or at least could have been out of the United States during that time. Certainly one of the suspects the police had was an American doctor staying in a rented room who subsequently disappeared.
No, Holmes killed for profit and was a very organized killer. JTR killed as a manifestation of abject hate in a very gruesome way and disorganized way. They are as dissimilar as could possibly be in the annals of serial killers..

No, Holmes killed because he liked killing. That he also tried to profit from his killings is incidental to his motivations. One does not construct an elaborate setting for murder such as he did if all one wants is money.

Furthermore, Jack the Ripper was far more organized and methodical than the popular image of him suggests. And without him ever having been caught, there is no way to speak to his motives. Some evidence from the time could suggest that the gruesomeness of the murders was intentional, as misdirection.

Be that as it may, and to get back to the topic, humans can and do have a variety of motivations for their actions as varied as the humans themselves. To try to boil the murders in Atlanta down to JUST the victims' race - disregarding the victims who weren't members of that race - as though race is THE only fact about them and therefore the only possible motivation is ignorant and racist.
We certainly disagree. H H Holmes being JTR is one of the most bizarre theories I've ever heard, and there are many bizarre theories. The MOs are incredibly different. One was clearly motivated by sex, the other by profit. It makes absolutely no sense.

Well, the Ripper murders took place before Holmes built his Murder Castle. Depending on the type of serial killer you're dealing with, it's not unheard-of for them to refine their methods. Widely differing circumstances, such as being in a foreign country with limited resources to draw from, would also have accounted for some differences.

I'm not saying I think the two killers are one and the same. I have no idea, and don't really care either way. What I am saying is that it's presumptuous to try to say, all this time later, that Jack the Ripper's motivation was definitively hatred of prostitutes or anything else. That is merely projection on your part. Maybe he had a beef with prostitutes; maybe they were just easy, available targets.
You're not one of the posters who typically annoy me. Let's keep it that way.

How you feel or don't feel is a "you" problem, not a "me" problem.

Yeah, he was a prostitute hater. The gruesomeness of the murders themselves pretty definitely prove that. He many have been ripped off or contracted some disease. That we will never know.

Or he could have just been a sicko who wanted to kill people, and went after the easiest targets available. There is a theory with some popularity that HH Holmes, who built the "Murder Castle" in Chicago during the World's Fair, might have also been Jack the Ripper. The Ripper murders took place in a rather short period of time, and there is some evidence, although in dispute, that Holmes was or at least could have been out of the United States during that time. Certainly one of the suspects the police had was an American doctor staying in a rented room who subsequently disappeared.
No, Holmes killed for profit and was a very organized killer. JTR killed as a manifestation of abject hate in a very gruesome way and disorganized way. They are as dissimilar as could possibly be in the annals of serial killers..

No, Holmes killed because he liked killing. That he also tried to profit from his killings is incidental to his motivations. One does not construct an elaborate setting for murder such as he did if all one wants is money.

Furthermore, Jack the Ripper was far more organized and methodical than the popular image of him suggests. And without him ever having been caught, there is no way to speak to his motives. Some evidence from the time could suggest that the gruesomeness of the murders was intentional, as misdirection.

Be that as it may, and to get back to the topic, humans can and do have a variety of motivations for their actions as varied as the humans themselves. To try to boil the murders in Atlanta down to JUST the victims' race - disregarding the victims who weren't members of that race - as though race is THE only fact about them and therefore the only possible motivation is ignorant and racist.
We certainly disagree. H H Holmes being JTR is one of the most bizarre theories I've ever heard, and there are many bizarre theories. The MOs are incredibly different. One was clearly motivated by sex, the other by profit. It makes absolutely no sense.

Well, the Ripper murders took place before Holmes built his Murder Castle. Depending on the type of serial killer you're dealing with, it's not unheard-of for them to refine their methods. Widely differing circumstances, such as being in a foreign country with limited resources to draw from, would also have accounted for some differences.

I'm not saying I think the two killers are one and the same. I have no idea, and don't really care either way. What I am saying is that it's presumptuous to try to say, all this time later, that Jack the Ripper's motivation was definitively hatred of prostitutes or anything else. That is merely projection on your part. Maybe he had a beef with prostitutes; maybe they were just easy, available targets.

It is not a problem at all. You may have been thinking of this man: Thomas Neill Cream - Wikipedia

It is not a problem at all. You may have been thinking of this man: Thomas Neill Cream - Wikipedia

I can assure you, without even clicking your link, that I was not thinking of him at all, as I have never heard of him.

I can assure you, without even clicking your link, that I was not thinking of him at all, as I have never heard of him.
That suggests you know little about the subject. You are free to inform yourself as I have already provided the link.

That suggests you know little about the subject. You are free to inform yourself as I have already provided the link.

Not interested. Unless you can dispute the only truly relevant facts - no one ever caught Jack the Ripper, so his motives were never revealed - my point stands.

Not interested. Unless you can dispute the only truly relevant facts - no one ever caught Jack the Ripper, so his motives were never revealed - my point stands.
Ain't nuthin' to me.

This phenomenon has been around for long time....yet now they are trying to claim it is racist.

Bill Maher is seldom right but he did call this case in Atlanta correctly.....not about race...if the prostitutes had been mormons they still would have been shot. The authorities claim the guy was a sex-addict--- how do they link that with the murder of those who must have given the perp some relief---as he was a customer.... strains credulity.

Obviously this guy hated prostitutes....that is the real preoblem with him I venture to say--that is why prostitution has been known to be dangerous from way...back...these Asian ladies are not the first prostitutes to be killed by someone who for some reason hates prostitutes.

Thus once again we see the problem being obfusicated.....liberals seem to always go down that road......aka...the road of refusing to recognize the real problem and instead promote some current racial thigamagig....always trying to promote racism of white folk.

If they want to prevent the killings and beating of prostitutes....they need to look into and study the phenomenon of why some men really hate prostitutes.....I am sure somewhere there must be a psychiatric study of the phenomenon....they should check up on that.....see what the Psychiatrists have to say--- instead of promoting some off the wall and half-baked theory about sex addiction....btw what teen is not sex addicted.......and they have a age old way of dealing with it.....kinda gross, makes them feel guilty but with alll the sex education going on today they should know how to handle it(no pun intended) the Bible says that it is better to go with a whore than to spill your seed on the ground.

Anyhow....I doubt any explanation will be adequate for a nut case willing to kill people for whatever delusional idea they might have.

I really believe the proper way to handle these cases of multiple homicides would be a fast hanging in the public square of the perp and make sure it is broadcast live. That would do more good I think..... to stop senseless killings than trying to figure out a psychiatric solution....some day medical researchers might come up with a pill to prevent murder....but until that time....just hang em high and hang em fast.

These women are victims.....they need to be saved from the sex traffickers who put them in those shops...

He was out to get the brothels that he frequented. And planning on going to Florida and attacking a pornography business. Rather than taking responsibility for his own actions, he blamed pornography and those brothels for fueling his sex addiction that ruined his life.

It seems to be a hallmark of his generation. No personal responsibility. Their life circumstances are never their own fault. Somebody else needs to pay.

As opposed to Trump Supporters, who blame Mexicans, globalists and the government for why they live in Trailer Parks?

Ignoring the other victims is sad...and doing so to try and push a false narrative for political purposes,....is just tragic...and shows just how cold the left is....

We've heard more about the two non-Asians who were killed than we've heard about the six Asians who were.

These women are victims.....they need to be saved from the sex traffickers who put them in those shops...

Except there's no evidence they were trafficked or even engaging in prostitution.

It is not the republicans who are playing the race card. It is the democrats, Republicans favor equality. Democrats favor equity.

Equality means everybody has an equal chance to succeed despite their race, gender and sexual orientation. It’s all up to the individual and his talents, skills and work ethics. It is capitalism at its best.

Are you fucking retarded? We don't have equality now, and we aren't going to have it as long as the entire system is slanted towards white people.

Ignoring the other victims is sad...and doing so to try and push a false narrative for political purposes,....is just tragic...and shows just how cold the left is....

We've heard more about the two non-Asians who were killed than we've heard about the six Asians who were.

Except there's no evidence they were trafficked or even engaging in prostitution.

Not sure about the "we" you speak of....or what you are listening too....I certainly haven't....all I have heard about is the Asians, not the other 25 percent of the victims.....and it wasn't two "white" victims...one was a white man, and one was hispanic...so maybe you should stop "listening" to whatever source you have been listening to...they appear to be wrong alot

He was out to get the brothels that he frequented. And planning on going to Florida and attacking a pornography business. Rather than taking responsibility for his own actions, he blamed pornography and those brothels for fueling his sex addiction that ruined his life.

It seems to be a hallmark of his generation. No personal responsibility. Their life circumstances are never their own fault. Somebody else needs to pay.

As opposed to Trump Supporters, who blame Mexicans, globalists and the government for why they live in Trailer Parks?
^
Obvious projection.

It is not the republicans who are playing the race card. It is the democrats, Republicans favor equality. Democrats favor equity.

Equality means everybody has an equal chance to succeed despite their race, gender and sexual orientation. It’s all up to the individual and his talents, skills and work ethics. It is capitalism at its best.

Are you fucking retarded? We don't have equality now, and we aren't going to have it as long as the entire system is slanted towards white people.
it's always funny watching someone rant about equality when they use language like "retard" - that's completely disparaging to an entire group of people....

Not sure about the "we" you speak of....or what you are listening too....I certainly haven't....all I have heard about is the Asians, not the other 25 percent of the victims.....and it wasn't two "white" victims...one was a white man, and one was hispanic...so maybe you should stop "listening" to whatever source you have been listening to...they appear to be wrong alot

You seem to be selectively reading... pick up any article, you'll get whole profiles on the non-Asian victims, and if you are lucky, you'll just get the names of the Asian victims.

You seem to be selectively reading... pick up any article, you'll get whole profiles on the non-Asian victims, and if you are lucky, you'll just get the names of the Asian victims.
i pick up a paper...that's how I got the profiles...they had all the victims in the ones I looked at....https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56446771

I haven't however been able to find profiles from CNN or MSNBC...etc...they just talk about Asians...and ignore the white and hispanic victims

it's always funny watching someone rant about equality when they use language like "retard" - that's completely disparaging to an entire group of people....

Trump voters? Are you a fucking retard?
again you use the term again....your bigotry is noted.

and I have no idea how people with intellectual disabilities voted...I sure how they voted for Trump and not a Dem...we see how dems like yourself think of them, and how Dem leaders like Cuomo just kill them off Team Cuomo gave group homes a deadly COVID mandate too — and it’s still in effect

Doubt we will ever know. Even his own story as told by himself can't really be believed. My guess is he got ripped off and went nuts over it.
Why? Because of course a murderer is concerned about being called "racist" by some Democrats? Yeah, THATS what concerns murderers. Please dont let them call me a "racist"

Forum List

Back