Hatians Crossimg the Mexican/U.S.A. Border

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
What should be done with these "people" invading our country? I think they deserve the same treatment that gave whites.

Under Biden's Administration is the Law of the jungle...he hates traditional America, he wants to see America as we knew it dissapear. :(

It's so sad to see this madness happening.....and the worst thing is that nobody seems able to stop it.

How is this going to end only God knows.

What should be done with these "people" invading our country? I think they deserve the same treatment that gave whites.

That was the tail end of the slave revolt in Haiti. Of course they were pissed at the whites for enslaving them!

I like Haitians. They are hardworking, good people. My children were all birthed by a Haitian doctor. She was fantastic.

I really don't understand this idiocy on the part of the Republican Party. Mexicans and Haitians are deeply religious, extremely hard working, and very family oriented. Mexico is one of the biggest Catholic nations on the planet.

In other words, the very kind of people the GOP claims to be.

The GOP is really screwing the pooch.

That was the tail end of the slave revolt in Haiti. Of course they were pissed at the whites for enslaving them!

I like Haitians. They are hardworking, good people. My children were all birthed by a Haitian doctor. She was fantastic.

I really don't understand this idiocy on the part of the Republican Party. Mexicans and Haitians are deeply religious, extremely hard working, and very family oriented. Mexico is one of the biggest Catholic nations on the planet.

Did all the white children that they murdered own slaves too? :cuckoo:

...and for the record, genocide is WAAAYYY fucking worse than slavery.

The border patrol is there to stop it along with Texass, they didn't stop coming when Trump was president why would they now?
How many came over during Trumps presidency compared to now? Is it the same or massively different?

Traitor Joe is UNWILLING to stop it.

CHAOS benefits the Democrat Party and totalitarians

Yes, and letting in hordes of illegals from everywhere is a great way to overrun America. Their demonic plans are brilliant, we must admit that.:mad-61:

Who is next? Al Qaeda?

How many came over during Trumps presidency compared to now? Is it the same or massively different?
swb-totals-nov-2020-800px.png

That is a damn good speech. Then we get into the massive taxes.

Forum List

Back