Hatians Crossimg the Mexican/U.S.A. Border

They should take the CRT training course to learn about how the eeevvviiil white people are going to oppress them in America
A people that actually committed GENOCIDE against another race. Hitler would be proud. NO SANCTUARY for these people until they pay reparations to the white race

A people that actually committed GENOCIDE against another race. Hitler would be proud. NO SANCTUARY for these people until they pay reparations to the white race
Hitler was proud of the genocide the US performed on the natives in the US during the one hundred year Indian wars.

What should be done with these "people" invading our country? I think they deserve the same treatment that gave whites.

We need them in the olympics. You know how far it is to swim from Haiti to Mexico ? BAAAD Mofos

Hitler was proud of the genocide the US performed on the natives in the US during the one hundred year Indian wars.
He was so impressed he had IBM make him some counters to keep track of his savages !
Little did he know they traded gefiltefish for IBM stocks and now they own YOU

That is a damn good speech. Then we get into the massive taxes.

About 40 percent of our Ph.D. scientists and engineers were born in another country,
Orrenius writes. People tend to focus on illegal or low-skilled immigration when discussing immigrants and often do not recognize the tremendous contribution of high-skilled immigrants.

Dallas Federal Reserve

A new study, released last week, throws new information into the debate over foreign workers who arrive in the U.S. on such specialty visas.

The report, based on telephone surveys with 2,054 companies and projections by researchers at the University of California at Berkeley and Duke University, says about 25 percent of the technology and engineering companies launched in the U.S. in the past decade had at least one foreign-born founder.

Immigrants Become Founding Fathers

These immigrant founders tended to be highly educated - 96 percent held bachelor's degrees and 74 percent held graduate or postgraduate degrees, with 75 percent of these degrees in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics-related fields. The vast majority of these company founders didn't come to the United States as entrepreneurs 52 percent came to study, 40 percent came to work, and 5.5 percent came for family reasons. Only 1.6 percent came to start companies in America.

Even though these founders immigrated for other purposes initially, they typically started their companies just 13.25 years after arriving in the United States. And, rather than settling in well-established immigrant gateways, such as New York or Los Angeles, they moved to a diverse group of tech centers across the country and helped fuel their growth.

http://www.kauffman.org/uploadedFiles/WadhwaTBook09.pdf

While 23 percent of the nation's cooks and 20 percent of its janitors were immigrants in 2000, 27 percent of new computer-software engineers were also immigrants, according to a recent Migration Policy Institute study.

Indeed, the more technically educated the group, the more likely immigrants are to be overrepresented in it. While the foreign born make up 15 percent of the overall workforce, according to the 2000 census, they constitute approximately 17 percent of those with a bachelor's degree in science and engineering occupations, 29 percent of those with a master's degree, and 39 percent of those with a doctoral degree.

As US nears milestone, a rising mix of immigrants - CSMonitor.com

"[T]he more technically educated the group, the more likely immigrants are to be overrepresented in it."

That was the tail end of the slave revolt in Haiti. Of course they were pissed at the whites for enslaving them!

I like Haitians. They are hardworking, good people. My children were all birthed by a Haitian doctor. She was fantastic.

I really don't understand this idiocy on the part of the Republican Party. Mexicans and Haitians are deeply religious, extremely hard working, and very family oriented. Mexico is one of the biggest Catholic nations on the planet.

In other words, the very kind of people the GOP claims to be.

The GOP is really screwing the pooch.

I like Haitians too.. My cleaning lady is an absolute doll and a hard worker.

swb-totals-nov-2020-800px.png
Yes, we all know the Biden administration isnt apprehending enough people, but that isnt my question. I asked how many have crossed the border compared to Trump.

Their children were made slaves. No surprise they had no pity for white kids.
Should that apply to all groups? I was once robbed by a black guy. Should i go kick the shit out of random black people now?

Youre fuckin stupid.

Should that apply to all groups? I was once robbed by a black guy. Should i go kick the shit out of random black people now?

Youre fuckin stupid.
I see. Slavery is the same thing as being robbed. Okay.

I am not condoning the murder of children, dipshit.

Forum List

Back