Hate to Say It, But Obama Was Right

"She will say anything and change nothing. Hillary can't be trusted and isn't qualified to be President."
When and where did Obama say this?

It was around the time Podesta sent investigators to Kenya and Billdo said Obama should be fetching him coffee. Now that I think of it, it was right before Dingy Harry said Obama can speak English and Biden said Obama doesn't stink.

"She will say anything and change nothing. Hillary can't be trusted and isn't qualified to be President."
When and where did Obama say this?

It was around the time Podesta sent investigators to Kenya and Billdo said Obama should be fetching him coffee. Now that I think of it, it was right before Dingy Harry said Obama can speak English and Biden said Obama doesn't stink.
When someone observed that Obama could be dressed up and was relatively verbally erudite?

Michelle was right too. "if you can't run your own house, you can't run white house, can't do it, can't do it"

If you can't run your own employess "can't run Govt, can't do it". Well I said that one.

Let's see... what was that hitlery said again... OH YEAH... I remember now...

... "YOU HAVE TO HAVE ONE OPINION FOR THE PUBLIC, AND ONE FOR PRIVATE."

Hmmmm... sounds to me like one big, fat LIAR, for all those GRUBER STUPID LEFTARDS that they love to herd along like a bunch of retarded jackasses.

Forum List

Back