What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron Johnson Says Hillary Clinton Should Be Impeached

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course Republicans gotta get a jump on this before she wins the election.

WASHINGTON ― Embattled Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) told a local Wisconsin paper on Monday that, if Hillary Clinton is elected, she should be impeached.

“I would say yes, high crime or misdemeanor, I believe she is in violation of both laws,” Johnson told the Beloit Daily News in an interview published Tuesday.

Johnson was referring to two laws related to gathering, transmission or destruction of defense information or official government record.

“She purposefully circumvented it,” Johnson said. “This was willful concealment and destruction.”

Breaking that law, Johnson contends, would constitute one of the criteria for impeachment ― that “high crimes and misdemeanors” part ― even though the FBI has thus far said no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against Clinton for her handling of classified material in her private email server.

“That was a corrupt conclusion,” Johnson said of the FBI decision to recommend not bringing forth charges.

Johnson is locked in a tight race against former Wisconsin Democratic Sen. Russ Feingold, who is expected to win. When Johnson was asked about his endorsement of Donald Trump, he asked how Feingold could defend Clinton’s actions.

Johnson isn’t the first Republican to raise the possibility of impeaching Clinton soon after she takes office. Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) told a radio host in October that Clinton was in a unique position, “because the day she’s sworn in is the day that she’s subject to impeachment, because she has committed high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Fox News also recently laid out what it would take to impeach Clinton, you know, just in case.

More: Ron Johnson Says Hillary Clinton Should Be Impeached

Just another example of Republicans wanting to obstruct and stifle government.

Old Yeller

Gold Member
Reaction score
She should not be allowed to run. Should have been in Jail before last July. Then you would have your Pokahauntuss or Bernie to cheer for. Bernie is sippin' whiskey by the lake..........smiling now. Pokahauntuss is still running her fake mouth.

tumblr_n2v4fiPN2P1rp8gz7o1_250.gif

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, since they can't govern - impeach and obstruct are all they have.

Hey, you've given it your all but she's a piece of crap that needs to be in a prison cell. Devote your energies to something or somebody positive before her stink is on your permanently.

Charter Member
Reaction score

Good...it's what I like about Republicans.

Somebody has to have some morals and stand against the demo corruption. I know you little bubble heads love the corruption so long as you still get your EBT cards and obama phones, but, well... sorry little chief, but that's all about to come to an end.

What will you ever do if you have to get a JOB? OMG! A JOB! No more nickel a post from soros and clinton.

OP
Lakhota

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Somebody has to have some morals and stand against the demo corruption. I know you little bubble heads love the corruption so long as you still get your EBT cards and obama phones, but, well... sorry little chief, but that's all about to come to an end.

What will you ever do if you have to get a JOB? OMG! A JOB! No more nickel a post from soros and clinton.

I'm 70 and comfortably retired. Don't need or want anymore jobs. Three monthly checks are enough.

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'm 70 and comfortably retired. Don't need or want anymore jobs. Three monthly checks are enough.

Doubt you ever had a job.

OP
Lakhota

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That's your choice.

Charter Member
Reaction score

That's your choice.
You can bull shit about your income as well as you can bull shit about Hitlery.

OP
Lakhota

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That's your choice.

You talk tough for an enlisted flunky who couldn't even make First Sergeant.

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
Lakhota

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Reaction score

Hey, you've given it your all but she's a piece of crap that needs to be in a prison cell. Devote your energies to something or somebody positive before her stink is on your permanently.

Okay, Steve.

Who?

Steve McQueen - as in your avatar? Are you really that fucking dumb?

Okay Lakhota....whatever.

Charter Member
Reaction score

That's your choice.

You talk tough for an enlisted flunky who couldn't even make First Sergeant.
Tough? Wasn't even trying to sound tough, son, but first shirt is something you want to be, like a job, you put in for it. Not only that but first shirt is an admin job, I was hands on flight line maintenance, totally different, and I was the NCOIC of my shop at Nellis AFB, NV. I had the rank to be a first shirt, I just didn't want to be. You might know that if you knew anything about the military.

oreo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Of course Republicans gotta get a jump on this before she wins the election.

WASHINGTON ― Embattled Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) told a local Wisconsin paper on Monday that, if Hillary Clinton is elected, she should be impeached.

“I would say yes, high crime or misdemeanor, I believe she is in violation of both laws,” Johnson told the Beloit Daily News in an interview published Tuesday.

Johnson was referring to two laws related to gathering, transmission or destruction of defense information or official government record.

“She purposefully circumvented it,” Johnson said. “This was willful concealment and destruction.”

Breaking that law, Johnson contends, would constitute one of the criteria for impeachment ― that “high crimes and misdemeanors” part ― even though the FBI has thus far said no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against Clinton for her handling of classified material in her private email server.

“That was a corrupt conclusion,” Johnson said of the FBI decision to recommend not bringing forth charges.

Johnson is locked in a tight race against former Wisconsin Democratic Sen. Russ Feingold, who is expected to win. When Johnson was asked about his endorsement of Donald Trump, he asked how Feingold could defend Clinton’s actions.

Johnson isn’t the first Republican to raise the possibility of impeaching Clinton soon after she takes office. Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) told a radio host in October that Clinton was in a unique position, “because the day she’s sworn in is the day that she’s subject to impeachment, because she has committed high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Fox News also recently laid out what it would take to impeach Clinton, you know, just in case.

More: Ron Johnson Says Hillary Clinton Should Be Impeached

Typical and funny.

14601010_10210668669134291_1927137193932862163_n.jpg

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List