Trump tax fraud

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
Trump accused of tax fraud in Mexico

Mexico is going after Trump for tax fraud in that country. Trump is in his own category as a criminal. Is there ANYTHING legal that he has done? Everything this guy touches either goes into bankruptcy or court.

"A Mexican government official filed a federal criminal tax fraud complaint Friday against Donald Trump in Tijuana, Mexico, related to Trump Ocean Resort, a real estate project that folded in 2009."

Not surprising that a Trump supporter would try to minimize Trump's tax fraud as Trump refuses to release his US Tax Returns.

Rest assured this will start making the rounds on national news.

aw prove it , course its in mexico if it happened , mexico the land of corruption and mordida Issac !!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
If he has done something wrong, that's on him, not me. You want me to get hysterical like so many? Not gonna happen. :dunno:

Too late Einstein. Nobody cares about USA citizen problems in Mexico. Are you on shrooms? They dump 1000 sick, raping criminals per day over the boarder and you want me to worry about Mexican Taxes? No forking way.

Wait........I hear a Tijuana taxi now? Ambulance coming over, Jose needs new heart.

Trump is clean. Beast is as dirty like BO.........or worse.

Mexico is going after Trump for tax fraud in that country. Trump is in his own category as a criminal. Is there ANYTHING legal that he has done? Everything this guy touches either goes into bankruptcy or court.

"A Mexican government official filed a federal criminal tax fraud complaint Friday against Donald Trump in Tijuana, Mexico, related to Trump Ocean Resort, a real estate project that folded in 2009."

Who cares?

Trump supporters that don't care about tax fraud. Again, post up something that is new to the discussion. Trump is a criminal and we understand you don't care, you are supporting a criminal. Yes we get it. So why post to this thread? It's for people that understand this guy is dirty criminally in everything he does. Qualified to be president? He isn't qualified to get special treatment in prison for good behavior. Let him at least get over that hurdle first.

Trump supporters that don't care about tax fraud. Again, post up something that is new to the discussion. Trump is a criminal and we understand you don't care, you are supporting a criminal. Yes we get it. So why post to this thread? It's for people that understand this guy is dirty criminally in everything he does. Qualified to be president? He isn't qualified to get special treatment in prison for good behavior. Let him at least get over that hurdle first.

My God,:ack-1: the irony.

I'm not your god, you'll have to keep your myths to yourself.

You can't refute Trump being cited for tax fraud in Mexico so you should go find the Flame Zone. You are in violation of TOS.

You can't refute Trump being cited for tax fraud in Mexico so you should go find the Flame Zone. You are in violation of TOS.
Wait until we find out Trump is a Drug Lord in Mexico.

You need to stop taking advice on what to post from a Candycorn.

Issac Newton,MOD? I don't think so. And I don't care about anyone owing Mexico anything.

Thank you! Adolf Trump is a world class scumbag. It's only a matter of time before he is formally criminalized.

Thank you! Adolf Trump is a world class scumbag. It's only a matter of time before he is formally criminalized.
"criminalized"?

"criminalized"?
--------------------------------------------------------- yeah , Lakhota has a way with misapplying English words and he is good at it . His reason being that English is the white mans language and he don't understand it !!

Isaac Newton - just plain fraud. The gravity of the situation here is not proven.

"criminalized"?
--------------------------------------------------------- yeah , Lakhota has a way with misapplying English words and he is good at it . His reason being that English is the white mans language and he don't understand it !!

Maybe too much firewater.

The Tax Fraud complaint has been filed in Mexico. It isn't 'an investigation' or a 'possibility', they are charging that he committed the crime. This from the government in Mexico.

Forum List

Back