Dylan Roof was 21.

Joker in Aurora was 26.

Orlando pulse shooter was 29.

That incel kid in California was 23.

Virginia Tech shooter was 23.

Parkland shooter ...19.

Columbine .. 17 and 18.

There is a trend here...

And most of them were medicated and a few of the kids were already on local or federal law enforcement's watch list.

Have the democrats blamed the problem on mentally ill people yet?

Have the democrats blamed the problem on specialized medications that help them deal with their emotional problems yet?

Have the democrats realized that "no zone" signs doesn't prevent mass murder?

Have the democrats........

Back when Sandy Hook happened (12/14/2012), the NRA blamed video games.

Does this most recent elementary school blood-bath have a different cause?
Are you stupid and trolling or just stupid or trolling?

Why do you think the military uses "video games" for training?

Not only does it help to develop skills it helps to reduce inhibitions especially those that reward you for killing innocents.

Lanza was 20.

This guy was 18.

The Buffalo guy is 18.

Dylan Roof was 21.

Joker in Aurora was 26.

Orlando pulse shooter was 29.

That incel kid in California was 23.

Virginia Tech shooter was 23.

Parkland shooter ...19.

Columbine .. 17 and 18.

There is a trend here...
My adopted brother was mentioning the age and sex of the shooter’s of each mass killing and he noticed the trend…

Its called going insane thanks to liberal culture

Golfing Gator wants to blame law abiding gun owners for the actions of a few social misfits

But taking all the guns will not solve the problem
Beto and I will be by to collect your guns and resistance is futile!

( I am being sarcastic and your guns will not be taken away until Politicians in D.C. lose their kids and Grandkids, and then watch they will come for them and no I am not wanting such violence )

Beto and I will be by to collect your guns and resistance is futile!

( I am being sarcastic and your guns will not be taken away until Politicians in D.C. lose their kids and Grandkids, and then watch they will come for them and no I am not wanting such violence )
I dont have an antidote for our insane godless liberal culture

But I think school children deserve the same armed protection as gutless politicians

Notice that the killer did not go to the local courthouse and try to kill the judges

Because they have armed police protection

The shooter was mentally ill and shouldn’t have possessed the gun and should have been in a mental facility.

You will do your laugh emoji and mock the deaths of those innocent children and teachers, so have at it because this board is full of those like you on all sides that really need to go silent and really think about the cause of this and then discuss while trying to leave your emotions at the door.

Uvalde is a place I have deep connection to and if any of you have noticed I have not said much because today I have a long drive and will have to deal with this personally.

After all this is dealt with I will write my true personal opinion, my actions that I will take and why I have decided to do what I will do from this day forward.

Losing people in your life is a struggle and it happens a lot for some of us but the mass shooting yesterday was personal for me and none of you will know the pain I am in right now and I hope none of you suffer ever from something like this.

I am not a member of the NRA and I do own two shotguns and have defended the ownership of firearms and video games are not the root of the problem but mental illness is and everyone knows that as long as we ignore it we will never deal with it.

Last edited:
I dont have an antidote for our insane godless liberal culture

But I think school children deserve the same armed protection as gutless politicians

Notice that the killer did not go to the local courthouse and try to kill the judges

Because they have armed police protection
I wrote it yesterday all and I mean all schools should have two armed guards paid for by the citizens.

Our children must be protected no matter what and this hit home for me and I am not going into any further detail.

I have a long ass drive today and will deal with what I have to deal with and will not be here for a few days.

I almost went to jail yesterday for wanting to beat the snot out of someone when they were making a rude joke about the shooting and when they realized that it was personal for me they went silent.

I will not have time to say anything and will take a few days, so take care and I ain’t coming for your guns but I am dealing with this myself…

There are approximately 393 guns in America, a large portion of that in the hands of people who don't give two shits about the law. The cat's out of the bag. The toothpaste is out of the tube. The horse is out of the barn.

If we don't approach this as a cultural problem, all the laws in the world aren't going to change that fact.

There are approximately 393 guns in America, a large portion of that in the hands of people who don't give two shits about the law. The cat's out of the bag. The toothpaste is out of the tube. The horse is out of the barn.

If we don't approach this as a cultural problem, all the laws in the world aren't going to change that fact.

Wow, I may actually agree with you on something. I am not completely sure just yet, but I think you are acknowledging that guns are not the problem, but rather the people using them.

I don’t let my kids play first-person shooter video games. Obviously not all that play them will be affected the same way, but I don’t see how they could be helpful in any way other than for military training.

Finally a leftist gets it.

Forum List

Back