Has our Trump-Hating media been responsible for needles COVID deaths and suffering?

Over a year ago, it has since been proven affective on covid. You're not going to be able to wash the blood off of your hands on this one. The hate you loons showed us during Trump's presidency will not be forgotten.
Where are you getting your information from?

Also 40,000 covid positive illegals were let loose in America yesterday alone. So Biden is going to make sure Trump's epidemic was a cake walk. No telling how many of them have the lambda strain. The one that we Don't have a vaccine for. Like I say, liberals destroy anything they touch.
Pure speculation. And, open borders don't discriminate as much as false Christian right-wingers.

You don't listen to your leaders at all. I guess that's why you think Biden is doing a good job. Biden said a couple weeks ago that if you get vaccinated, you cannot get covid.
I didn't say Biden was doing a good job, I think Peter Pan would be better than Trump. I believe he said he misspoke or is he not allowed to do that. Trump outright lied and you were OK with that.

Forum List

Back