Has our Trump-Hating media been responsible for needles COVID deaths and suffering?

That doesnt excuse him from suggesting people inject disinfectant into their bodies to deal with the virus.
Taken in context, Trump never told anyone to inject disinfectant. I wasn't a Trump fan but he was throwing out ideas of what ifs, which is what most people do when looking for solutions. I know you will disagree but that is fine by me. I know what he meant.

I wasn't a Trump fan but he was throwing out ideas of what ifs, which is what most people do when looking for solutions.
No competent leader has a strategy meeting in front of the troops. He holes up with his experts and devises a plan of action. He does not under any circumstances suggest shit he has no clue what he is talking about on national tv in front of god and everyone else.

No competent leader has a strategy meeting in front of the troops. He holes up with his experts and devises a plan of action. He does not under any circumstances suggest shit he has no clue what he is talking about on national tv in front of god and everyone else.
I knew what Trump was doing and he didn't suggest anything like you say. Taken out of context, yes, one could get a wrong idea. Leaders have tried to rally their citizens in many way. Just like Obama claiming that the oceans would recede, no one took him at his word, except partisans. To me it is trivial but to all partisans this is just big news based on nothing but wanting to score points.

And what are your thoughts on Biden’s Covid super spreader?

JWK

The citizens of the United States paid little attention while their tyrannical federal government gave aid and comfort to hundreds of thousands of foreign nationals invading their country.
I think it's the usual right wing bullshit that we have heard for years.

Now that remark is hilarious since Biden’s Covid super spreader started a few months ago when he reversed Trumps immigration border policies.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, are now their worst nightmare.

Please explain what he meant. This is going to be good. :)
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

He kept saying the word "supposing" to me is a what if and he was shooting the ideas to Bill Bryan at HHS. Now, he probably should not of voiced the ideas in public because it seems that the public isn't that bright to understand simple ideas and how tossing out ideas is one way to solve problems.

In none of what he said, told anyone to go out and inject bleach or disinfectant into their body.

I guess he didn't realize how dumb some people were.

Now, he probably should not of voiced the ideas in public because it seems that the public isn't that bright to understand simple ideas and how tossing out ideas is one way to solve problems.
This is specifically my point. Anyone that has ever held a leadership position should have known not to do that.

However, now that you have finished making up excuses for him, can you tell me why he would throw you under the bus by saying this?

"I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters just like you, just to see what would happen,"
-Drumpf

Forum List

Back