Has our Trump-Hating media been responsible for needles COVID deaths and suffering?

This is specifically my point. Anyone that has ever held a leadership position should have known not to do that.

However, now that you have finished making up excuses for him, can you tell me why he would throw you under the bus by saying this?

"I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters just like you, just to see what would happen,"
-Drumpf
He threw me under the bus? Nah, you just hate him and can't cut him any slack. I don't care for his leadership style but he is just like Biden and Obama, a politician.

No excuses, just my opinion and you have yours and you never showed where he told anyone to inject disinfectant.

Now that remark is hilarious since Biden’s Covid super spreader started a few months ago when he reversed Trumps immigration border policies.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, are now their worst nightmare.
Show us where this Delta Variant came from illegals at the Southern birder.

What does the Delta Variant have to do with Biden releasing thousands of Covid infected illegals into our populations? SEE: Biden mulls vaccine travel mandates while migrants with COVID-19 are let over border

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, are now their worst nightmare.

Because we aren’t idiots. That plan was too stupid even for Trump who thought we should look into injecting people with disinfectants.
Early on people thought Ford was nuts for even attempting to make a V-8 engine. The light bulb many thought was a crazy idea. Flight, space travel have all started with people supposing.

Ignaz Semmelweis was a physician that was ridiculed for his idea of antiseptic handwashing, which is now common sense for everyone.

Infant incubators were largely rejected by United States doctors. Around since 1903 and found at amusement park primarily they were put into hospitals until the late 30's and early 40's.

Balloon angioplasty surgery was given no chance of working when the idea was presented to the American Heart Assoc meeting in 1976.

1911 the viral transmission of cancer was largely thought to be quackery wasn't accept until the 70's.

Dr. Marshall was considered a quack because of his theory on bacterial ulcers.

The list goes on and on. America was built on impossible ideas becoming reality.

I only remember Drumpf suggesting we inject disinfectant and take hydroxychloroquine.
Except he never said that and people who are still making that claim are either ate-up-stupid or so hate-filled they are lying so they can keep cheering for team blue. Post a transcript. Put up a video. LISTEN TO HIS WORDS.

What does the media have to do with needles?
We're just using your technique of deductive "logic".
People who trust media tend to listen and comply when they're told a deadly virus can be stopped by a shot. People who don't trust media tend not to listen to their advice. People who see the media blatantly lie about multiple stories related to Trump, tend to lose trust in media. Media saying "just take the damned shot", are being ignored in greater numbers as we go along.

If you want to believe it that is fine. I know many through out history that were told it was a dumb idea and it has been proven otherwise.
Okay. But I still think that skinny dipping into a volcano is a stupid idea. You may disagree.

Okay. But I still think that skinny dipping into a volcano is a stupid idea. You may disagree.
I never heard Trump endorse that however if their was a safe way to inject a disinfectant into the body to wipe attack a viral or bacterial infection, then that could save lives. Remember, we had blood letting going and that was a great procedure, not so sure about it now. Not sure the reason you'd want to skinny dip in lava.

I never heard Trump endorse that however if their was a safe way to inject a disinfectant into the body to wipe attack a viral or bacterial infection, then that could save lives. Remember, we had blood letting going and that was a great procedure, not so sure about it now. Not sure the reason you'd want to skinny dip in lava.
I didn’t say anything about Trump. I’m just responding to the ridiculous assertion that there can’t ever be any bad ideas.

What does the Delta Variant have to do with Biden releasing thousands of Covid infected illegals into our populations? SEE: Biden mulls vaccine travel mandates while migrants with COVID-19 are let over border

JWK

That is what is killing folks right now, not illegal immigrants from the Southern Border.

What is causing a covid outbreak is the Biden Administration releasing thousands of Covid infected illegal entrants into cities across the country.

But hey, with your nose so brown, it must be all the way up Biden's ass.

JWK

The citizens of the United States paid little attention while their tyrannical federal government gave aid and comfort to hundreds of thousands of foreign nationals invading their country.

I didn’t say anything about Trump. I’m just responding to the ridiculous assertion that there can’t ever be any bad ideas.
You claimed Trumps idea was ridiculous and it may not be as ridiculous as we think. Medicine is always moving forward with ideas that were impossible a few years ago.

You claimed Trumps idea was ridiculous and it may not be as ridiculous as we think. Medicine is always moving forward with ideas that were impossible a few years ago.
What you’re implying is that we cannot know if something is ridiculous. That’s simply absurd.

Forum List

Back