Has anyone notice threads saying cultural marxism?

"cultural marxism" is a made up term with no meaning whereas "cultural mccarthyism" is real and easily recognizable.

"cultural marxism" is a made up term with no meaning whereas "cultural mccarthyism" is real and easily recognizable.

McCarthyism the shit stain of the 1950's that is now the Tea Party Patron Saint...

The thing that is amazing me is if anyone believe Donald Trump is a Nazi or anti-Semite, well Ivanka Trump, her Husband and her children are living proof he ( Donald ) is not a Nazi nor anti-Semite...

Is he a asshole?

Yes, but so am I in real life...

McCarthyism the shit stain of the 1950's that is now the Tea Party Patron Saint...

The thing that is amazing me is if anyone believe Donald Trump is a Nazi or anti-Semite, well Ivanka Trump, her Husband and her children are living proof he ( Donald ) is not a Nazi nor anti-Semite...

Is he a asshole?

How you can agree with such a stupid comment is amazing.

Regarding Batboy, there's no bigger racist on this forum THAN Batboy, his fanatical hatred of ALL White people to the point he wishes ALL White people DEAD says all anyone needs to know, he's a complete psycho lunatic....his ilk need shipping off to some uninhabited Island in the middle of some ocean and just leaving there.

Edited for spelling error.

Last edited:
well wonder the source no more!! a racist nazi web site
and look who they feature!!!
trump de dump dumph

White Genocide | The End of Zion

I believe Pat Buchanan may have been the one that popularized the phrase "Cultural Marxism".

Pat Buchanan, at least get things correct....it was Professor Trent Schroyer in his 1973 "The Critique of Domination: The Origins and Development of Critical Theory"

Everything is a made up term jake... "safe driver" made up term, "one way street" made up term. You posted some real stupid shit there. The Frankfurt School applied Marxism to social and cultural issues hence is the term. It is more complicated than that but for you it had to put in a very simple form that you could understand it after the stupidity you posted.

Last edited:

Is he a asshole?

Regarding Batboy, there's no bigger racist on this forum THAN Batboy, his fanatical hatred of ALL White people to the point he wishes ALL White people DEAD says all anyone needs to know, he's a complete psycho lunatic....his ilk need shipping off to some uninhabited Island in the middle of some ocean and just leaving there.

My comment was to Jake and not the OP'er... So i do not get where you believe I agree with the OP'er but so be it...

Everything is a made up term jake... "safe driver" made up term, "one way street" made up term. You posted some real stupid shit there. The Frankfurt School applied Marxism to social and cultural issues hence is the term. It is more complicated than that but for you it had to put it in a very simple form that you could understand it after the stupidity you posted.

The fact that days and days later certain people are still overly excited about my original thread says all we need to know.

My original thread, within 24 HOURS had more than TWO THOUSAND views in a section of forum that LURKERS can also read, also within HOURS it was nearly 20 pages long already....and ALL that excitement for a "Conspiracy Theory", as I said in that thread "Conspiracy Theories" don't tend to generate such almost fanatical excitement do they?

As of NOW my thread is at this....for a "Conspiracy Theory" don't you know!

Replies:

Views:

Is he a asshole?

My comment was to Jake and not the OP'er... So i do not get where you believe I agree with the OP'er but so be it...

You seemed to agree with Jake about "cultural mccarthyism" is real and easily recognizable." Jake believes "Cultural Marxism" has no meaning.

Marxism tends to centre on economic inequalities and Class Warfare....Cultural Marxism centres on Culture ie. White people usually, as being the ROOT of ALL Social inequalities and it pits all types of groups against White Civilisation. EG:

Race, whites vs non-whites, family, nuclear v non-nuclear, Culture, Western vs anything NOT Western, Religion, Christian vs ANYTHING AGAINST Christianity, gender, men vs women and sexual orientation, hetereosexuals vs LGBT....and it's aim is to side with the "Other" in order to water down and let's face it ultimately eliminate ALL that's normal in Society.

They then set about changing established culture in all the above categories, which in America has now basically been completed....the weapon they also use to shut up any dissent or criticism of their Agenda is known as Political Correctness.

SO IF you agree with Jake re. Cultural Marxism, you're denying Political Correctness even EXISTS and also denying that they have not perverted ALL established norms that have served and sustained Society for thousands of years.

Everything is a made up term jake... "safe driver" made up term, "one way street" made up term. You posted some real stupid shit there. The Frankfurt School applied Marxism to social and cultural issues hence is the term. It is more complicated than that but for you it had to put in a very simple form that you could understand it after the stupidity you posted.
Thank you for admitting the term is made up. Who cares what the Frankfort School comes up with when it creates a term that has no relationship to our culture, politics, economy, or government. "cultural mccarthyism" on the other hand is real and demonstrable. You are one of its proponents.

Last edited:

Is he a asshole?

Now Lucy!

Why would you want to defile the pristine beaches of an uninhabited island?

ank you for admitting the term is made up. Who cares what the Frankfort School comes up with when it creates a term that has no relationship to our culture, politics, economy, or government. "cultural mccarthyism" on the other hand is real and demonstrable. You are one of its proponents.
Jake... you can be such a moron. Research the Frankfurt School then come back with an intelligent answer.

Lucy, defcon, and the Frankfort School mistake the theme of American social justice as "cultural marxism".

The CR movement and the women's rights movement would be examples to her of "cultural marxism."

"cultural mccarthyism" does not at all deny that PC exists. That does exist on both the right and the left.

The far right reactionaries here are ignoring context, but that is what they normally do.

Lucy, defcon, and the Frankfort School mistake the theme of American social justice as "cultural marxism".

The CR movement and the women's rights movement would be examples to her of "cultural marxism."

"cultural mccarthyism" does not at all deny that PC exists. That does exist on both the right and the left.

The far right reactionaries here are ignoring context, but that is what they normally do.
OK Jake. Whatever you say.

Jake is made up. He's not a real person, he's a character spawned at the Agitprop Department of Media Matters. They took Pinocchio and instead of "I'm a real boy!" they substituted "Republican"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back