Has anyone been listening to the Rush Limbaugh Show since he died?

yep, i have... & they are full of shit just like oxyboy. is steyn the british dude? i always thought he's was vying for the position of limbaugh's 'mini me' .

What station is Air "AmeriKKKa" on?

never listened to it ... but pretty much all their hosts went on to do their own shows & are thriving AF.

I listened to AirAmeriKKKa a few times and I had to stop when the froth and spittle starting coming through the radio. What's so appealing about leftists Moonbat shrieking their heads off?

what was so appealing about the bloated hypocritical oxy addicted anal cysted draft dodging liar that spewed hatred like nobody else?
Spewed hatred ??? You mean fighting fire with fire ? Yes, so I corrected it for you.

uh-huh .... sandra fluke was a huge threat to oxyboy, that he had to go on a solid 3 day rants against her AND her family.

thank god, he never sired any spawn.

yep, i have... & they are full of shit just like oxyboy. is steyn the british dude? i always thought he's was vying for the position of limbaugh's 'mini me' .

never listened to it ... but pretty much all their hosts went on to do their own shows & are thriving AF.

I listened to AirAmeriKKKa a few times and I had to stop when the froth and spittle starting coming through the radio. What's so appealing about leftists Moonbat shrieking their heads off?

what was so appealing about the bloated hypocritical oxy addicted anal cysted draft dodging liar that spewed hatred like nobody else?

Well, to you expressing love of America = spewing hate, so not sure how we bridge that chasm

Spewed hatred ??? You mean fighting fire with fire ? Yes, so I corrected it for you.

uh-huh .... sandra fluke was a huge threat to oxyboy, that he had to go on a solid 3 day rants against her AND her family.

Oh you mean the woman who wanted tax payers to buy her 29 cents rubbers because she couldn't afford them ???

Dan Bonjino taking the EIB mic..... Excellent choice. Good job EIB.

I did for a bit. It was weird. I enjoyed guest hosts more when they weren't lauding him at every turn. I suppose I get it, but it got annoying.

They've moved a local guy, Mark Kaye, into the coveted noon to three slot that Limbaugh had occupied...

Well, to you expressing love of America = spewing hate, so not sure how we bridge that chasm

lol ... that reply was lame.

bigley lame.

Oh you mean the woman who wanted tax payers to buy her 29 cents rubbers because she couldn't afford them ???

nooooooooooooo.............. to have bighealthcorp to cover BC pills - because

A) it will reduce unwanted pregnancies ...

B) will reduce the need for abortion

C) because BC pills are also prescribed off label for women who suffer from endometriosis & other menstrual maladies

D) because god damn boner pills are covered.

that's why you poorly educated trump humping, basket dweller.... you.

C) because BC pills are also prescribed off label for women who suffer from endometriosis & other menstrual maladies

So you're saying that people are to damned stupid or broke to figure out or to actually purchase a 29 cents rubber before having sex if not wanting to create a pregnancy, but yet they can easily figure out or believe that a cloth mask will stop a microbe because a Democrat gooberment official swears it so ?????? Now who is the real moron here ?? I believe that to be you. Give the American people some credit for having better common sense than you offer them or better yet how about stay out of their world in which you and a few others are desperate to control.

So you're saying that people are to damned stupid or broke to figure out or to actually purchase a 29 cents rubber before having sex if not wanting to create a pregnancy, but yet they can easily figure out or believe that a cloth mask will stop a microbe because a Democrat gooberment official swears it so ?????? Now who is the real moron here ?? I believe that to be you. Give the American people some credit for having better common sense than you offer them or better yet how about stay out of their world in which you and a few others are desperate to control.

wow ... you can't read can you?

sad.

Forum List

Back