Has anyone been listening to the Rush Limbaugh Show since he died?

Haven't listened to Limbaugh since the 1980's, so wouldn't know. I listen to Mark Levin and Chris Cross, or something like that, once in while. The Chris guy is hilarious, so was Savage before they got him dropped from radio, and I liked the gal who moved to Fox News before she dropped her radio show, Laura Ingraham.

yep, i have... & they are full of shit just like oxyboy. is steyn the british dude? i always thought he's was vying for the position of limbaugh's 'mini me' .
Steyn is Canadian and a naturalized American citizen.

Wow. It's still on and they still call it the Rush Limbaugh Show? That is weird.

It's being kept on as the Rush Limbaugh Show until EIB decides on a permanent replacement. The Mark Steyn Show could probably make a successful go of it in that slot, but Steyn doesn't seem to want the gig. I don't blame folks being hesitant to fill the slot. Limbaugh had big shoes. It's no small career risk to try and fill them.
What do you think of the Professors theory about Donny doing it. Lord knows he is dying for attention, as he has an attention deficit right now.

Wow. It's still on and they still call it the Rush Limbaugh Show? That is weird.
It's being kept on as the Rush Limbaugh Show until EIB decides on a permanent replacement. The Mark Steyn Show could probably make a successful go of it in that slot, but Steyn doesn't seem to want the gig. I don't blame folks being hesitant to fill the slot. Limbaugh had big shoes. Trying to fill them is no small risk to one's career.

In my opinion the heirs to the Limbaugh legacy are blowing it

They have 3 or 4 fill-in hosts who are trying real hard but they can never fill Rush’s shoes

To me they are interchangeable and forgettable

The closest thing to Rush himself is Mark Steyn

he has real talent

but it he is on less and less frequently and I cant figure out why

I think Michael J. Knowles would be a great and imaginative pick, but I suppose he's not in the running.

Last edited:
In my opinion the heirs to the Limbaugh legacy are blowing it

They have 3 or 4 fill-in hosts who are trying real hard but they can never fill Rush’s shoes

To me they are interchangeable and forgettable

The closest thing to Rush himself is Mark Steyn

he has real talent

but it he is on less and less frequently and I cant figure out why

It is. Personally I think they should call it the "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT! show".

It's being kept on as the Rush Limbaugh Show until EIB decides on a permanent replacement. The Mark Steyn Show could probably make a successful go of it in that slot, but Steyn doesn't seem to want the gig. I don't blame folks being hesitant to fill the slot. Limbaugh had big shoes. Trying to fill them is no small risk to one's career.
What do you think of the Professors theory about Donny doing it. Lord knows he is dying for attention, as he has an attention deficit right now.

Donny? Can't see it. Mark Steyn or Michael J. Knowles.

Last edited:

President Donald Trump wanted to start a daily two-hour radio show during the coronavirus outbreak, but ultimately decided against the idea because he didn't want to compete with Rush Limbaugh, according to The New York Times.

I forgot this . . .

He didn’t want to compete. This is an amazing story. There’s an obligatory two snarky paragraphs which tell lies about me, but it’s the New York Times; they have to be in there. That’s what I mean by “obligatory.”

But you know what it indicates is, what this story does indicate? That probably Donald Trump is one of the few who could fill my shoes. With proper training and proper instruction, I could see that. (laughing)

Steyn doesn't want the job.
Possibly not

but how do you know that?
I don't think Mark Steyn is popular enough. He is very close to Limbaugh's style, but he gets a little boring, or redundant. I cannot remember Steyn talking about anything but politics. Whereas, Limbaugh would mix some other things in like his iphone updates, aviation, football, and his appearances on other venues.

I cannot remember Steyn talking about anything but politics
Limbaugh used to jokingly complain about what he called the Stick-to-the-issue-crowd.

I was in that group

limbaugh was a sports fan and an Apple iOS fan

mark Steyn is my kind of guy

yep, i have... & they are full of shit just like oxyboy. is steyn the british dude? i always thought he's was vying for the position of limbaugh's 'mini me' .
Hes his own man. I like listening him, but Todd Herman has better information.

I listen on WJR in Detroit, but if they drop the program, I'll listen on the web as long as its available

I noticed that one host is attempting to sound a little like Rush in his speak, so the competition continues. :)

They should do a search like hollyweird use to do, otherwise when looking for those bigger than life stars sought after. They are out there, but got to put in the work to find them.

It's being kept on as the Rush Limbaugh Show until EIB decides on a permanent replacement. The Mark Steyn Show could probably make a successful go of it in that slot, but Steyn doesn't seem to want the gig. I don't blame folks being hesitant to fill the slot. Limbaugh had big shoes. It's no small career risk to try and fill them.

BlueAnons literally believe ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they're told

What station is Air "AmeriKKKa" on?

never listened to it ... but pretty much all their hosts went on to do their own shows & are thriving AF.

I listened to AirAmeriKKKa a few times and I had to stop when the froth and spittle starting coming through the radio. What's so appealing about leftists Moonbat shrieking their heads off?

never listened to it ... but pretty much all their hosts went on to do their own shows & are thriving AF.

I listened to AirAmeriKKKa a few times and I had to stop when the froth and spittle starting coming through the radio. What's so appealing about leftists Moonbat shrieking their heads off?

what was so appealing about the bloated hypocritical oxy addicted anal cysted draft dodging liar that spewed hatred like nobody else?

what was so appealing about the bloated hypocritical oxy addicted anal cysted draft dodging liar that spewed hatred like nobody else?
Spewed hatred ??? You mean fighting fire with fire ? Yes, so I corrected it for you.

Forum List

Back