Has anyone been listening to the Rush Limbaugh Show since he died?

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
In my opinion the heirs to the Limbaugh legacy are blowing it

They have 3 or 4 fill-in hosts who are trying real hard but they can never fill Rush’s shoes

To me they are interchangeable and forgettable

The closest thing to Rush himself is Mark Steyn

he has real talent

but it he is on less and less frequently and I cant figure out why

They have 3 or 4 fill-in hosts who are trying real hard but they can never fill Rush’s shoes

he has real talent

Because he tells the truth and news outlets are intimidated and won't cross the progressive lines in the sand.

he has real talent

Maybe they should get this guy.
1E393F4D-9F8C-4F35-A42C-CD97B7681040.jpeg

he has real talent

Wow. It's still on and they still call it the Rush Limbaugh Show? That is weird.

It does not read like you understand the ambition. There is no heir apparent, otherwise, we would be well aware of who it would be. They are trying to maintain the legacy of Limbaugh by coordinating his commentaries with current issues that are being. It will probably continue for at least six months until the ratings are so low that they have to begin auditions, and Trump will probably be the most likely successor.

he has real talent

Wow. It's still on and they still call it the Rush Limbaugh Show? That is weird.
Waiting for his rising from the dead.

he has real talent

Steyn doesn't want the job.

Has anyone been listening to the Rush Limbaugh Show since he died?

I tuned in briefly a few times but frankly, with all due respect to Rush who came prepared every day with erudite insight into affairs piecing together the hidden picture of what was really going on in politics, I don't want to keep dwelling on the past and hearing how great Rush was or listening to tape of old programs or interviews with his wife, I want to hear cutting analysis of CURRENT EVENTS like Rush gave and I just wasn't hearing it.

he has real talent

The owners of the franchise are floundering

I dont know if its his wife or execs of the company

but yes, its on because they have the most sought after time slot in radio for as long as they can hold it

I tuned in briefly a few times but frankly, with all due respect to Rush who came prepared every day with erudite insight into affairs piecing together the hidden picture of what was really going on in politics, I don't want to keep dwelling on the past and hearing how great Rush was or listening to tape of old programs or interviews with his wife, I want to hear cutting analysis of CURRENT EVENTS like Rush gave and I just wasn't hearing it.
I have the same reaction

he has real talent

with LOTS of 'flashbacks'... it's a weird RW nutter's version of weekend @ bernies

It does not read like you understand the ambition. There is no heir apparent, otherwise, we would be well aware of who it would be. They are trying to maintain the legacy of Limbaugh by coordinating his commentaries with current issues that are being. It will probably continue for at least six months until the ratings are so low that they have to begin auditions, and Trump will probably be the most likely successor.
Thanks for that answer. I'm not a trump fan, but that makes perfect sense.

he has real talent

Now it is time to wander in the desert for forty years.

Forum List

Back