Has America has seen it's last Free and Fair and Honest Presidential election

Obama was a Manchurian candidate. He came out of nowhere and is not a Natural born citizen.

Also he has a hand in the American presidency currently, which is illegal AF.

Can you cry a little louder? Let's get those tears flowing. And see how much red you can get into your face. Keep practicing.

You mean racial. I don't think white people are genetically inferior because you tend to cry like Big Pussies over the losses to your political idols. I just think that's how a lot of you are raised.
White People don't cry and tear up their neighborhoods over druggies getting put down. BLM was the biggest whine fair in my lifetime. Of course when BLM was in Ferguson MO and ransacked all the stores, the work boot store was not touched. Go figure:auiqs.jpg:

And let NY and California decide our elections? No way in hell

There are plenty of decent smart Americans in CA and NY who would never vote for this sort of regime installed into the WH 2020.
It is the STATE GOVT that is fully D....(from stealing the vote for decades) that steals the National vote also. I don't think it is the people.

The country has a population of 330 million.

So how are those 60 million going to decide elections? The math doesn’t work out

OK you win. I deleted the post. 18% of the total population can't sway the vote even if 100% become D votes rigged by STATE GOVT. But it is a good start.

White People don't cry and tear up their neighborhoods over druggies getting put down. BLM was the biggest whine fair in my lifetime. Of course when BLM was in Ferguson MO and ransacked all the stores, the work boot store was not touched. Go figure:auiqs.jpg:
So your contrast to soft ass whites like you crying because your political leaders lost elections is to compare it to black communities mourning the loss of loved ones to addiction, poverty and violence? 😄 OK.... I guess you care about Trump more than your own family. Not sure how that admission is an insult to me but whatever.... 😄

So your contrast to soft ass whites like you crying because your political leaders lost elections is to compare it to black communities mourning the loss of loved ones to addiction, poverty and violence? 😄 OK.... I guess you care about Trump more than your own family. Not sure how that admission is an insult to me but whatever.... 😄
they weren't crying about any of that, just shows how out of touch you really are. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:

OK you win. I deleted the post. 18% of the total population can't sway the vote even if 100% become D votes rigged by STATE GOVT. But it is a good start.
Do you know what state has the most Trump voters?

California.

Under the electoral college, they might as well stay home. It makes no difference. Their votes are irrelevant. Under the national popular vote, each and every one of them counts.

more name calling from the punk kid that still lives at home with Mom and Dad, how funny :auiqs.jpg:
I'm grandfather you silly cosplayer. My daughter and my grandson actually live me and my wife as she finishes up nursing school. No amount of make believe is going to cover up for you being a bitch for Trump. 😄

Forum List

Back