Harry Reid says PRIVATE SECTOR jobs doing fine--it's GOV jobs that are suffering

oreo

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is unbelievable. Harry Reid--Democrat senate majority leader trying to push Obama's new job's bill through the senate makes this comment.

Private sector jobs are doing just fine--it's government jobs aka (public jobs) that are suffering.

You voted for it--You got it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kk6D1-ECnQ]Sen. Reid Says "Private Sector Jobs Are Doing Just Fine" - YouTube[/ame]

Rozman

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
oreo

oreo

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is unbelievable. Harry Reid--Democrat senate majority leader trying to push Obama's new job's bill through the senate makes this comment.

Private sector jobs are doing just fine--it's government jobs aka (public jobs) that are suffering.

Sen. Reid Says "Private Sector Jobs Are Doing Just Fine" - YouTube
The pride of the Democrat party...with Pelosi right behind... :clap2:

How could anyone be that S....T....U....P....I....D?

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must remember...when criticising Harry Reid....be gentle....he is mentally retarded and cannot help it. Nancy Pelosi is also to be treated as a dumb animal. They cannot help themselves. Just as I would not treat my dog unkindly, I would not say anything too harsh about Reid and Pelosi. That having been said, both of them are imbeciles, totally devoid of worth...wastes of oxygen and flesh.

Rozman

Gold Member
Reaction score
These people were voted in...they just didn't show up for work one day.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
actually, last month and the month before, the number of private sector jobs created were canceled out by the number of government jobs terminated.

reality, it's quite a concept.

del

Diamond Member
Reaction score
actually, last month and the month before, the number of private sector jobs created were canceled out by the number of government jobs terminated.

reality, it's quite a concept.
and yet somehow, the govt stays open for *business* without a full complement of associate deputy assistants to the assistant deputy undersecretary of redundancy.

i'm amazed.

Ropey

String tension is not infinite.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have we lost private sector jobs this year?
How about the last three years?
Oh! How clever! Answering a question with a question! Whatever will I do?
Not at all clever. I don't know the answer to your question so it intrigued me but I want to know more, so I asked. I just don't think Harry Read is speaking to the last two months, so I'd like to know about the last three years rather than one.

Since the administration began would be good.

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The GOP leadership and the nutter talking heads have low info voters convinced that we are bleeding private sector jobs (we're not ) due to Obama raising taxes ( he didn't ) and greater regulations ( there aren't ).

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Reaction score

Sen. Reid Says "Private Sector Jobs Are Doing Just Fine" - YouTube
ROFLMAO if he thinks the Amount of Jobs the Private sector has been producing the last couple years is "doing okay" He is dumber than I thought.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List