Harry Reid says PRIVATE SECTOR jobs doing fine--it's GOV jobs that are suffering

CHART: Private Sector Job Growth Under Obama | Oliver Willis

An updated chart is needed....but the trend has continued. Adding PRIVATE SECTOR jobs every month.

For those who hate clicking on those annoying links.

obama-private-sector-600x423.jpg

Great news.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Then why do we need a "Jobs Bill?"

The GOP leadership and the nutter talking heads have low info voters convinced that we are bleeding private sector jobs (we're not ) due to Obama raising taxes ( he didn't ) and greater regulations ( there aren't ).

Lets see he raised the Gas Tax, He passed a Massive Health Care Bill with new taxes connected to it, and he has written into law over 10,000 New Regulations. He clearly wants to raise taxes on the Rich and Business to pay for his Out of control Spending Habits.

Could you be any more full of shit?

Harry Reid is correct

Private sector employment has been up the last few months, it is the cutbacks in government spending and government jobs that is holding down the employment figures

I wonder who insisted on that?

Thanks Tea Baggers

Harry Reid is correct

Private sector employment has been up the last few months, it is the cutbacks in government spending and government jobs that is holding down the employment figures

Thanks Tea Baggers

S and P and the other Rating Agencies. Idiot.

Prudence Demands we stop spending 1.5 Trillion dollars a year more than we take in.

Harry Reid is correct

Thanks Tea Baggers

Really?

:eusa_eh:

OK: Thanks, Tea Bag Party!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The GOP leadership and the nutter talking heads have low info voters convinced that we are bleeding private sector jobs (we're not ) due to Obama raising taxes ( he didn't ) and greater regulations ( there aren't ).

Lets see he raised the Gas Tax, He passed a Massive Health Care Bill with new taxes connected to it, and he has written into law over 10,000 New Regulations. He clearly wants to raise taxes on the Rich and Business to pay for his Out of control Spending Habits.

the federal gas tax was NOT raised,

and can you please link up to the supposed 10,000business regulations he added since he was in office from a legitimate link?

and also provide a link that shows these new taxes attached to the health care bill that are in effect now?????

Harry Reid is correct

Thanks Tea Baggers

The only reason why the economy grew private sector jobs last month was, because the verizon strike was over...had nothing to do with organic growth in the economy.

Private sector jobs that are created by the free markets alleviate the burden on the tax payer.

Government Jobs are a burden on the tax payer. Anyone suggesting government jobs should take priority over the private sector is completely wrong.

Harry Reid is correct

Thanks Tea Baggers

The only reason why the economy grew private sector jobs last month was, because the verizon strike was over...had nothing to do with organic growth in the economy.

Private sector jobs that are created by the free markets alleviate the burden on the tax payer.

Government Jobs are a burden on the tax payer. Anyone suggesting government jobs should take priority over the private sector is completely wrong.

where do you get this nonsense?

To keep Republicans from cutting public sector jobs.

"Public Sector Jobs?"

You mean like Teachers, Fireman, and Police?

Yup.

Where have Republicans advocated cutting these jobs?

Teachers, Fireman, and Police are almost all LOCAL government employees (outside of Annapolis, the AF Academy, and West Point, for example, there are no Federally employed teachers). Their pay is based on LOCAL budgets, which are LOCALLY funded.

The reason Local funding isn't enough for additional teachers is because Federally Mandated regulations require school districts to spend LOTS on things OTHER THAN TEACHERS (e.g. a nurse to change Johnny's diaper so he will have an Equal Opportunity to succeed with other 11th graders).

Harry Reid is correct

Thanks Tea Baggers

Private sector jobs are up for thirteen straight months

Government jobs are critical to our society and include teachers, firemen and police........oh.......I forgot......Republicans consider them to be leeches

the federal gas tax was NOT raised,

and can you please link up to the supposed 10,000business regulations he added since he was in office from a legitimate link?

and also provide a link that shows these new taxes attached to the health care bill that are in effect now?????

I'll not bother.:eusa_hand:

Instead, try to apply for a job.

Any employer will express their uncertainty regarding an economy. Furthermore, they rank government meddling as a major root cause of their uncertainty.

Harry Reid is correct

Thanks Tea Baggers

where do you get this nonsense?

I was just going to edit what I said about the Verizon strike...that I was wrong about. everything else is fact.

Umm the free markets have been creating more jobs in China than here for a decade or so.
How does that allieviate the tax burden?

Thirteen months of private sector job growth automatically means private sector job growth is "fine"? Doesn't matter how many jobs were created or how many needed to be created to even keep up with new entrants to the job market. Nah, if you have at least one new job created, everything is "fine".

"Public Sector Jobs?"

You mean like Teachers, Fireman, and Police?

Yup.

Where have Republicans advocated cutting these jobs?

Teachers, Fireman, and Police are almost all LOCAL government employees (outside of Annapolis, the AF Academy, and West Point, for example, there are no Federally employed teachers). Their pay is based on LOCAL budgets, which are LOCALLY funded.

The reason Local funding isn't enough for additional teachers is because Federally Mandated regulations require school districts to spend LOTS on things OTHER THAN TEACHERS (e.g. a nurse to change Johnny's diaper so he will have an Equal Opportunity to succeed with other 11th graders).

I was going good until the example came up. :razz:

I thought that the US Federal Government has a multi-layered responsibility to ensure certain standards are followed in the local state education systems.

Diaper changing of 11 graders? :lol:

Forum List

Back