Harry Reid says PRIVATE SECTOR jobs doing fine--it's GOV jobs that are suffering

Harry Reid is correct

Private sector employment has been up the last few months, it is the cutbacks in government spending and government jobs that is holding down the employment figures

I wonder who insisted on that?

Thanks Tea Baggers

S and P and the other Rating Agencies. Idiot.

Prudence Demands we stop spending 1.5 Trillion dollars a year more than we take in.

Oh fucking bullshit.

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
THAT is your response? :lmao:

Harry Reid says PRIVATE SECTOR jobs doing fine--it's GOV jobs that are suffering

Harry Reid gotta go. He has just one more brain cell than Pelosi and they may sometimes timeshare that. Now I wouldn't want the Wall St. bought and paid for Reps to control all of Congress but if the House and Senate shifted majorities I wouldn't have a problem with that.
I want Reid to remain in office. Although with his party in the minority.
Reid is a poster child for what is wrong with liberalism.
The more Reid exposes his liberalism, the better for conservatives.

And what would that be?

You have a gander at the stock market lately?

Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News

The Dow is 50 points away from cracking 12K.
Yeah and the price of oil is going through the roof. So where is your indignation over "speculators"...
Those same speculators are artificially driving up stock prices. Those same stock prices that are used to compensate those EVIL CEO's
Look, the DJIA and other financial market indices are just one barometer of economic health. Some time in the next few weeks the markets will slide based on analysis that the markets are over valued.
Until unemployment reverses, the housing market begins a realistic and sustainable upward trend, the US Dollar regains some value and until the consumer confidence turns upward for many consecutive quarters, it means nothing. Because at the end of the day, if Joe Smith cannot afford to take his family on a vacation or cannot make the monthly payment on his house note, well, you get the picture.
Please do not imply that liberalism has anything to do with improving the economy. Everything Progressives do is counter prosperity. Progressives cannot remain in power when prosperity reigns and economic independence rules the day. By definition, progressive ideology functions on collectivism and dependence upon government.
Some times I have to wonder how anyone as uninformed as you can get by in NYC.

Harry Reid gotta go. He has just one more brain cell than Pelosi and they may sometimes timeshare that. Now I wouldn't want the Wall St. bought and paid for Reps to control all of Congress but if the House and Senate shifted majorities I wouldn't have a problem with that.
I want Reid to remain in office. Although with his party in the minority.
Reid is a poster child for what is wrong with liberalism.
The more Reid exposes his liberalism, the better for conservatives.

And what would that be?

You have a gander at the stock market lately?

Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News

The Dow is 50 points away from cracking 12K.
Yeah Watch this shit....The EU is circling the bowl and under the weight of crushing debt.
The EU ministers are meeting to make a decision to prop up banks. In order to do this, the EU must create more debt. They must be kidding.
The EU leaders are desperate to keep the EU intact. They need to keep the EU afloat because if they cannot, they have to admit they were wrong about creating the EU in the first place. And that is a fate worse than any financial crisis. It's all about the politics.
News Headlines

Forum List

Back