Harry Dunn, ex-officer who defended Capitol on January 6, to run for Congress

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I am not stupid eoough to not realise this announcement is not coordinated to Bidens bid to save democracy.

But it will be fun to see this fellow debate with insurrectionists. I hope he gets the chance to debate with cowardly fake christians Mike Johnson and Jim Jordan.

Last edited:

I am not stupid eoough to not realise this announcement is not coordinated to Bidens bid to save democracy.

But it will be fun to see this fellow debate with insurrectionists. I hope he gets the chance to debate with cowardly fake christians Mike Johnson and Joe Jordan.
Is he the cop who had to shoot Babbitt?

CareMeter.gif

In Tainted Tommy's faggotville fantasy, shooting an unarmed woman in the back is heroic.

He didn't shoot Babbitt in the back. He saw the opportunity to make it look like it was necessary and so he took her out of it, with confidence that he would be seen as doing his duty.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Your braying isn't going to bring her back Bob.

But on a positive note for the magas, braying about the arrangements that were agreed upon by both sides, has the potential to cause the release of those thrown in jail, or at least reduce some sentences. There can be no criminal activity when the whole coup attempt was so obviously stage managed.

What's wrong with their legal representatives? What factor is at work to keep the backroom deals hidden. It's hardly a coincidence that nobody carried their AR-15's and it can't be put down to cowardice. Can it?

Ashlii is dead, in part, because you believed Trump.

She is dead, in part, because of cognitive and emotional difficulties.

Nothing will bring her back.

• Former US Capitol Police officer Harry Dunn on Friday announced his campaign run for Congress.
  • Dunn said he'd run in Maryland's 3rd Congressional district and wanted to blunt the MAGA movement.
  • "I wanna do everything in my power that I can do to fight back against him," Dunn told CNN of Trump.
"On January 6th, I defended our democracy from insurrectionists as a Capitol Police Officer," he wrote on X. "After, President Biden honored me with the Presidential Citizens Medal. Today, I'm running for Congress to stop Trump's MAGA extremists & ensure it never happens again."

In Dunn's announcement video, he walks through a reenactment of the Jan. 6 riot, where he says his adherence to protecting the Constitution allowed him "to protect some members of Congress who I knew were bigots, who helped fan the flames that started all of this."

He is giving us a first-hand account of what was taking place that day.

• Former US Capitol Police officer Harry Dunn on Friday announced his campaign run for Congress.
  • Dunn said he'd run in Maryland's 3rd Congressional district and wanted to blunt the MAGA movement.
  • "I wanna do everything in my power that I can do to fight back against him," Dunn told CNN of Trump.
"On January 6th, I defended our democracy from insurrectionists as a Capitol Police Officer," he wrote on X. "After, President Biden honored me with the Presidential Citizens Medal. Today, I'm running for Congress to stop Trump's MAGA extremists & ensure it never happens again."

In Dunn's announcement video, he walks through a reenactment of the Jan. 6 riot, where he says his adherence to protecting the Constitution allowed him "to protect some members of Congress who I knew were bigots, who helped fan the flames that started all of this."

He is giving us a first-hand account of what was taking place that day.
He should have a good chance.

Democrats like him and Republicans are pro police.

Should get lots of votes from both sides.

Americans granted him a license to kill for pleasure and fun. He didn't have to kill Ashli.

For that reason he shouldn't be granted a position in politics.

Maybe some Americans will learn from this one that just because they can kill with impunity, that doesn't make it right!

No.

I chose to.

I have some cop friends, some of which are Democrat. Certainly they want to hear your reasoning.

Please, by all means.

Well, as you look across this nation, the people who are working to make their jobs more difficult, are Dimocrats.
They are the ones who work to reduce or take away their funding, they are the ones who elect anti-police prosecutors, they are the ones who work to dismantle the jail and prison system of justice. If you are going into law enforcement, why would you be on the side of any of that?

Well, as you look across this nation, the people who are working to make their jobs more difficult, are Dimocrats.
They are the ones who work to reduce or take away their funding,

What city has defunded the police?

they are the ones who elect anti-police prosecutors,

What makes a person an anti cop prosecutor?

You mean they prosecute cops?

Is this a segue; you're going to bring up George Floyd again aren't you?

they are the ones who work to dismantle the jail and prison system of justice.

No they don't. Where did they do that?

If you are going into law enforcement, why would you be on the side of any of that?
Law enforcement is pro union and Republicans are for weakening unions... generally. (Not the ones I work with).

Republicans don't support police when they move against those considered political allies. Like Jan 6th cops for instance. Death threats typically ensue.

Forum List

Back