Harry and Meghan paying price for trying to change valued tradition

They should have known better, especially Harry. Don't ever mess with tradition.

---The moment everyone in the world has been waiting for — except, perhaps, the press office at Buckingham Palace — has arrived: Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have spilled the royal tea to Oprah Winfrey in "Oprah with Meghan and Harry," a CBS special.---

I watched the interview.
Megan did not blame the Royal family for racism, she blamed the media.
The media won't dare publish that the British media is racist.

They should have known better, especially Harry. Don't ever mess with tradition.

---The moment everyone in the world has been waiting for — except, perhaps, the press office at Buckingham Palace — has arrived: Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have spilled the royal tea to Oprah Winfrey in "Oprah with Meghan and Harry," a CBS special.---

It was one hell of an interview though I generally have no use for the Monarchy. I only paid any attention to Princess Diana due to her charity work, she was an asset to the world. For some reason I just had to watch this, a soap opera of sorts that I at least wanted to dissect myself.

Even though it was a shocking interview, it's difficult to resist viewing his wife as a simple opportunist who has profited handsomely from this marriage. Maybe there is truth that they felt cornered due to being cut off from "The Firm", I know the feeling myself when government abuses their power, but the other side of the story would be interesting to hear. Unfortunately for the Monarchies sake, haven't done themselves any favors over the years to debunk the potential of the entire interview being accurate. Just take Prince Andrew as a further example...

Netflix and Spotify could earn them $150M alone, plus who knows how much more they sign in the future? Before Harry she was just a random, unknown actress. So, it's tough to look away from the whole Tinsle Town factor

Hollywood meets Monarchy. Go figure...
Divorced in 2 years, Harry back in the royal fold.

Really? Meghan and Harry have created between them another baby coming soon. I'm just glad that this two people love each other and have started a family together as a result of their love for each other.

You’re almost as woke as they are.

What the hell does "woke" mean? It seems to be something out of right-wing speak. Is this something that someone with a traitor flag and a pickup truck says? Is this like
communist Chinese or "marxist" or something?

Never mind.

Keep up.

I am keeping up. What do white males in pickup trucks flying trump flags while blaspheming Jesus really have to say?

How should I know?

This doesn't seem evident. As adults, they both knew what their relationship would involve. Did they marry in order to do battle with tradition? That was never stated. If they are "paying a price", it is for getting themselves into a situation that was blindingly apparent and then not accepting the responsibility for their choice. And, really, what "price" are they paying? What trauma has fame and riches brought to them?
Meghan married because she thought she would be queen.

This doesn't seem evident. As adults, they both knew what their relationship would involve. Did they marry in order to do battle with tradition? That was never stated. If they are "paying a price", it is for getting themselves into a situation that was blindingly apparent and then not accepting the responsibility for their choice. And, really, what "price" are they paying? What trauma has fame and riches brought to them?
Meghan married because she thought she would be queen.

Did Professor X let you borrow Cerebro?

It's hard to believe there are this many Americans who give any part of a shit about all this.

Agreed. Nobody cares about all this stuff. Tradition smadition. Get all bent out of shape over absolutely nothing.

I grew up in a violent country.

Cook County?

America

I grew up in America too ... it was pretty peaceful

View attachment 465772

Of course it did you are white.

We are sorry that crime is so high in black communities. When I was little, in the summer, my neighbor would host his cousins from the city, who were sent out to the suburbs for safety.

It is set for the crime rate to be high in lower income BCs. What your white friend had cousins in the city.

Very sad.

Change it if that is the case.

Are you able to pass? If you could, you should. Your life expectancy would sky rocket. Any children would suddenly have vastly been prospects.

Pass for what?

1 In context you should have been able to figure out that they were black. I never asked them about their home, because I did not want to make them feel bad about having to come out to the suburbs for their safety while their mother stayed behind.

Why would I think that? You ass clowns spew some of the most racist, bigoted crap and then turn around and claim your friends are black. There are plenty of BLACK neighborhoods that aren't running rampant with crime, if you got off the compound sometime you might find that out.

2. You know. PASS.

What am I passing for? Don't be a coward say it instead of beating around the bush.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

We are sorry that crime is so high in black communities. When I was little, in the summer, my neighbor would host his cousins from the city, who were sent out to the suburbs for safety.

It is set for the crime rate to be high in lower income BCs. What your white friend had cousins in the city.

Very sad.

Are you able to pass? If you could, you should. Your life expectancy would sky rocket. Any children would suddenly have vastly been prospects.

Pass for what?

1 In context you should have been able to figure out that they were black. I never asked them about their home, because I did not want to make them feel bad about having to come out to the suburbs for their safety while their mother stayed behind.

Why would I think that? You ass clowns spew some of the most racist, bigoted crap and then turn around and claim your friends are black. There are plenty of BLACK neighborhoods that aren't running rampant with crime, if you got off the compound sometime you might find that out.

2. You know. PASS.

What am I passing for? Don't be a coward say it instead of beating around the bush.

Blah, blah, blah, wacist.

You lose loser.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

We all lose when a racist, bigot is involved.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

All you have is calling people wacist, like a retarded child.

I'm still wondering how it is "racist" to speculate about the coming brat's skin tone.

I'm still wondering why these bi-racial women who spend their entire lives trying to look as "white" as possible (the VP is one) are tossed up by the Media as being exemplary "Black" women. Let's see one who looks like woopy goldfarb or sports a "Fro as a role model for Black women.

I just can't hold sacred anyone who has status merely on the basis of an accident of birth

Don’t then.

It’s not your problem.

And I didn’t say the Queen was sacred. I said the institution of monarchy was. I thought I’d explained it to you.
Not really. What are you defending? Just in the last few days, I was viewing footage of the family of the last tsar of Russia and his family. For the execution of a loving couple and the five children they had together, I felt awful. That the loving husband and father was also an authoritarian ruler and his wife and children had to die for the crown he wore is appalling.

Except, they didn't have to die. They had already lost power. The communists just killed them for being of the wrong class.

If you don't like that, you should not ally with communists. They are big on killing people after taking power.

My grandfather was in the Tsar's army. I think he went to Mongolia. I remember seeing American Express checks that didn't say "dollars," they said "rubles." He and his brothers Antony and Constanty, got the hell out of there by 1914 and came to the U.S. As my mother always stressed, we are "white" Russian, not "red" Russian. Neither I, nor anyone else in my family have ever allied ourselves with communists.

I know that the latest right-wing stupidity is to call everyone who doesn't agree with them a "communist," but this is just crap brought to us by ignorant morons. That said, remember that the Romanov tsars were autocratic rulers and life under their rule was no picnic. Communism actually started as a backlash to authoritarian rule, which included such things as allowing people to starve (bread riots) and pograms against Jews. These things are never acceptable.

BTW: I use my mother's maiden name as a password because it's long and nobody else can spell it.

Meghan Mullarkey:- “Sob; Sob; They were all Mean and Nasty: Sob; Sob”
By Mike Cunningham On March 9th, 2021 at 12:59 pm

“!
!
!
Yes, I did wear the Saudi earrings, but I didn’t know he was a murderer!
They asked if my child was going to have black skin!
!
“Sob; Sob; They were all Mean and Nasty: Sob; Sob.”
“Oprah, sweetie,
can we re-shoot your wide-eyed pause after Mullarkey’s ‘Racist Allegations’. Can you get at least an intake of breath to coordinate with that ‘wide-eyed look of distaste melding into anger’? You know the one? That look which says “The bastards shafted my friend; and we’ve got to punish the whole godamn Nation, commencing with the same Royal Family’ the heartless racist rulers that America removed itself with the Revolution under General Washington!”

Posted in ATW

I'm still wondering how it is "racist" to speculate about the coming brat's skin tone.

I'm still wondering why these bi-racial women who spend their entire lives trying to look as "white" as possible (the VP is one) are tossed up by the Media as being exemplary "Black" women. Let's see one who looks like woopy goldfarb or sports a "Fro as a role model for Black women.

The tards with the blonde wigs or bleached corn rows are hilarious.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

Yes. Obama and his fans cost the country a lot, and is still doing a lot of damage.

Meghan Mullarkey:- “Sob; Sob; They were all Mean and Nasty: Sob; Sob”
By Mike Cunningham On March 9th, 2021 at 12:59 pm

“!
!
!
Yes, I did wear the Saudi earrings, but I didn’t know he was a murderer!
They asked if my child was going to have black skin!
!
“Sob; Sob; They were all Mean and Nasty: Sob; Sob.”
“Oprah, sweetie,
can we re-shoot your wide-eyed pause after Mullarkey’s ‘Racist Allegations’. Can you get at least an intake of breath to coordinate with that ‘wide-eyed look of distaste melding into anger’? You know the one? That look which says “The bastards shafted my friend; and we’ve got to punish the whole godamn Nation, commencing with the same Royal Family’ the heartless racist rulers that America removed itself with the Revolution under General Washington!”

Posted in ATW

Yet they never leave, no matter how much money they suck out of the people. They just get fatter and dumber.

Cook County?

America

View attachment 465772

Very sad.

Pass for what?

2. You know. PASS.

You lose loser.

All you have is calling people wacist, like a retarded child.

If the hood fits, wear it.

Forum List

Back